Christmas Parade Taping

CentralFLgirl

Thank you thank you thank you

THANK YOU!:) THANK YOU!:wave: THANK YOU!:sohappy:
Psheeder it's really awesome of you to do this for everyone! I think everyone on this infamous list is going to have to get together for lunch that day!!
:lol: lol...

:xmas: I for one Can't wait to see MK all dressed up for Christmas!! :xmas:

TIGERBEAR1

We are Disneyland Premium Passholders & can never get any info from their website as to when the taping will be out here in Anaheim either!
But after a gruelling day at work my Fiancee' suggested we book a hotel and drive up to the park at 5:30 pm.... FROM SAN DIEGO!!! ( about an hour & 1/2 away). I said O.K. & we booked a night at the Holiday Inn acouple blocks from the park.That was Friday November 7th.
Boy am I glad we went! Although California Adventure was Closing when we got there, Disneyland park was open for another 4&1/2 hours and they had all the camera & taping gear set up for the next day which we would also be there for as well! (November 8th)
Also saw one of the BEST runs of FANTASMIC that night EVER. They cancelled the "Remember...Fireworks show(probably becouse of the Lights, cameras & Wiring everywhere)
Next morning I booked Thru Disney Travel Company May,18- May,25th @ WDW All Star Sports W/ 7 day Parkhopper!!! 177 DAYS-- CAN'T WAIT!!!!!!!:sohappy:

YankeeMouse

Original Poster
The entertainment portion is Dec 5 and the parade down Main St Dec 6. Everyone "invited" to participate, no tickets. Flawless source told me this info.

If I am going to be in MK on 12/6, do you think it will be extremely crowded? Or do you think most people will just be gravitated toward the parade? It's the only day I will be down there, and I am hoping it is not super crowded.....thoughts?

Todd L

Pat Rocks:sohappy: I just cant Imagine that with less than 2 weeks to go theres still no official annoucement. Very Odd.

summergrlshs

Parade filming

Hi everyone,
I just wanted to let you all know that the parade filming is extremely small this year. I actually perform in the parade for all the christmas parties and our unit isn't being filmed on the 6th.

YankeeMouse

Original Poster
I'm already on the PM list, but I already found out from an impeccable source that it is Fri Dec 5 for the entertainment and Sat Dec 6 for the Main St. parade and "everyone will be invited to participate" who is in the MK at that time!

mickeyandminnie

I'm already on the PM list, but I already found out from an impeccable source that it is Fri Dec 5 for the entertainment and Sat Dec 6 for the Main St. parade and "everyone will be invited to participate" who is in the MK at that time!

Does your source have any hints about who might be performing this year?

YankeeMouse

Original Poster
Sorry, no word on acts. But I also heard what the other poster who performs in the parades said, that everything will be more limited this year and some of the crowd shots, etc., might even be taken from previous footage.

JP_VonDrake

Thanks for the link!:sohappy::sohappy::sohappy:

I was suprised how fast Lightship Productions emailed the
confirmation back to me. Only 13 days away.

Thanks again!!!!

suziq143

Did I miss something??

I think I was on the list for the PM, but have no messages.

Does someone have info on the taping as of 7:25 pm Sunday??

Any info would be great.

Suzi

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom