Christmas Parade Taping

CentralFLgirl

Finally!!!

I'm so glad I found this website!!!! I've been looking for information about the parade taping for months! I've called and emailed lightship at least a dozen times and never get a reply... I was starting to think I wasn't going to see the parade this year... :cry:

I too would love to get that link psheeder! Thanks so much in advance! :)

Todd L

Pat I hate to bother you but is there any chance you could add me to the list? Ill be there that week and am very eager to find out whats going on. Thank you. Todd

tiggerblueyes

Almost there!!!

Hi Pat!! Thanks for info...I have been watching Disney's PH daily and have been trying to find some definite answer on this taping online for weeks!! Could you please add me to your now famous list as well? We already have a trip planned for that weekend...can't wait!! Been waiting all year for this...

Hope you are having a MAGICAL Friday as well!!!

The holidays are definitely in the air!!:xmas:

Philmvt

Can I get on the parade list please?

I love the parade and try to get to the taping every year with my Grandson. I hope this year is as fun as the previous ones.

Thanks for your help.:xmas: HO HO HO

burninup4nick

Saw this today:
2008 Walt Disney World Christmas Day Parade taping
posted by Kristin Ford on Nov 10, 2008 12:10:54 AM

Have you been checking the Disney passholder Web site, looking for reservations for the Walt Disney World Christmas Day parade taping? Me too. The tickets go quickly and, for the last several years, the ability to reserve them has appeared during the first couple days of November. But so far I haven't seen a thing, despite all the other passholder offers posted Nov.1.

The folks at Lightship Entertainment, a local company that produces the show, were able to tell me that the tentative taping dates are Nov. 29 and Dec. 6 in the Magic Kingdom. Usually, one day is dedicated to filming the actual parade on Main Street, with celebrity hosts on a platform near the train station, and the other is for the musical guests performing on the Cinderella Castle stage.

No word on the performers yet, but one group who won't be in Orlando like last year is Jonas Brothers. Nick, Joe and Kevin taped their spot Saturday at Disneyland in California for the show that airs Dec. 25. (Photo by Paul Hiffmeyer/Disneyland) Apparently, during their performance there was an unexpected electrical problem and subsequent fire, so they sang a spontaneous version of "Burnin' Up." Bet we don't see that on Christmas morning! Corbin Bleu, Ryan Seacrest, Jose Feliciano and some of the dogs from Beverly Hills Chihuahua were reportedly there, too.

Source: http://blogs.orlandosentinel.com/features_orlando/2008/11/2008-walt-disne.html

this makes me very very very very sad.... :( the one time im in WDW for the Christmas parade taping is the one time my FAVORITE band wont be there!!!! GRR!!!

oh well

musicmaniac522

Wait Im confused is November 29 still a date for filming? If so then ugg, that's the final day of our trip and we usually like to spend it at the Magic Kingdom....I guess we won't be.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom