Christmas Parade Taping

dopeylove

This is what I got from them on Friday...

"This year's filming dates are scheduled to be December 5th and 6th. We are currently not requiring additional audience members for the taping. All Guests visiting the Magic Kingdom will have an opportunity to view the taping. During production we will invite any of the Guests visiting the Magic Kingdom with a valid Park Ticket to be a part of the audience."

[FONT=Calibri, Verdana, Helvetica, Arial]
[/FONT]

[FONT=Calibri, Verdana, Helvetica, Arial]

[/FONT]

herewecome

Does anyone have any advice about attending the parade?

When we booked our trip back in May, we had no idea that we'd be there during parade taping, so we're very excited. I am getting a little anxious over it though. Has anyone been there before at this time? What can I expect? Is the MK crazy crowded or just in the areas that they're taping? How are the ride lines?

I've been googling like crazy to find out who's going to be there. All I've found so far is Regis, Joan Lunden, Ed McMahon, and Earl Hindman and Richard Karn of Home Improvement fame. There's also Betty White and John Davidson. My kids are majorly dissappointed. They're looking more for the Jonas Brothers/Miley Cyrus/High School Musical kind. Has anyone heard anything yet?

SeaBreeze

I've been googling like crazy to find out who's going to be there. All I've found so far is Regis, Joan Lunden, Ed McMahon, and Earl Hindman and Richard Karn of Home Improvement fame. There's also Betty White and John Davidson. My kids are majorly dissappointed. They're looking more for the Jonas Brothers/Miley Cyrus/High School Musical kind. Has anyone heard anything yet?

I'm not sure where you are looking but Earl Hindman sadly passed away in 2003 so you may want to try a different source... I think you may have pulled up a previous year

Disney_Freak429

When we booked our trip back in May, we had no idea that we'd be there during parade taping, so we're very excited. I am getting a little anxious over it though. Has anyone been there before at this time? What can I expect? Is the MK crazy crowded or just in the areas that they're taping? How are the ride lines?

This information is from a past yr. but I can tell you won't be seeing the JoBros they have already taped their performance at Disneyland but I am sure there may be some kind of Disney Channel star there

suziq143

Good Evening All,

We have been anxiously awaiting the parade this year. It's the one time a year that we really enjoy going to the Magic Kingdom. I hope they are still allowing "audience" participants in to the taping. It is a very festive and fun day for all! If we don't get to go, I hope everyone that goes enjoys it immensely!

Blessings to all!!!

mjc1984

the parade SHOULD be taped dec 5th and 6th b/c if you look on disney website the normal parade isnt until 5:00 instead of the usually 3:00

Does anyone know who will be performing on the castle stage at this years taping?

kimmychad

As I posted earlier, my contact is just waiting for Disney to release the link to them. She said she should have it by mid-week. I got you covered boo, you'll be one I send a PM to when that time comes.

Have a MAGICAL day!!! :xmas:
-Patrick

I'd like a pm also, my wife would love this

tiggerinbama

Hello Everyone

Hey can anyone help with the link to participate in the taping?
Thanks so much. They are sure doing this very different from last year aren't they. I was readin gabout the diseyland taping an they didn't let anything be known until the last minute. to keep the crowd control down, I guess. I have email lightship and this is what I got back

We are currently not requiring additional audience members for the taping. All Guests visiting the Magic Kingdom will have an opportunity to view the taping. During production we will invite any of the Guests visiting the Magic Kingdom with a valid Park Ticket to be a part of the audience.
This year's filming dates are scheduled to be December 5th and 6th

They do let the people into the lines if people don't show up, or at least they did last year, but I emailed them in Sept about the tickets, and they keep saying to comeback soon, and I've checked everyday since then and then nothing, That information has come off of their website now and has an email addy. So this morning I email both of the email addy's and the reply above is what I recieved.

If you have a link please send it, and thank you in advance.
Kelly

Chernabog

The information we've been receiving in prk is that they were planning on taping the 5th and 6th for the parade but have now cut it down to the 6th only. The reason being that this is the 25th anniversary and they are planning on using lots of old footage from previous years and are planning on doing minimal taping now. That being said i don't think they are looking for audience participation because plenty of people are already in the park and will hang around anyway.

The castle filming is happening the weekend after thanksgiving and there's no official word on any of the performers.

Todd L

Hello everyone. I called Disney this morning and spoke to a really helpful Cm who after taking some time to look into it, told Me that there is No official annoucement as to the who,what,where,whys and hows concerning the Parade. I know you already knew this but thought id give the update as of 8:30 this morning.
I will be there that week and pray to god I can avoid those crowds.:xmas:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom