Christmas Parade Taping

Foladar

Just curious, but I've never been. How does it work if they do fill (im sure they will) the 7am, would everyone in the 7am be asked to leave before 11am so they can refill with the 11ams? Does everyone in the audience have to have a 1-day ticket, if so might be a good day to visit the rides, we were considering going for our Xmas that day.

Figment1986

I'm guessing the 11am won't open for availability until the 7am is full or near full. Just an educated guess.

Hope everyone enjoys! :xmas: Take it as my Christmas present from me to you.

the link you gave was only for one day, would they open the other day as well with a similar method... my mom, sister and her friend wanted to see the castle tapings... and i remember last year they attempted to start early around park opening.

Any chance there is a link for tickets to see that day.. or will they start recording after the park opens... the 3 of them have APs. it was just to see all the taping rather than just partial taping.

Disney_Freak429

I find it interesting they are only showing the 6th. I also find it interesting there is still nothing on the AP page at all. Thanks for the link I look forward to finding out more. Maybe they want to squeeze it into doing it all on the 6th?

synchrosk8r

The Castle taping on Dec. 5 is now open for noon. If you go to the same link, click "Get Started" then on the next page click Go at Browse Available tickets and the 5th will show up.

I find it interesting they are only showing the 6th. I also find it interesting there is still nothing on the AP page at all. Thanks for the link I look forward to finding out more. Maybe they want to squeeze it into doing it all on the 6th?

After you get to the website...click "get started" then at the top of the page beside "event tickets" click GO...this will get you to the dec 5th tickets

pluto144

:sohappy:Thanks so much for the info on this thread!!! We are going an adult girls only trip and got tickets for both the 5th and the 6th.

Very excited!!! Thanks again!

:xmas: jill

H20Babie

Just found on Laughing Place:

(Posted November 24, 2008) For 25 years, children of all ages have unwrapped the magic of Disney on Christmas day on ABC. This year the Emmy Award-winning "Walt Disney World Christmas Day Parade" celebrates its silver anniversary with a two-hour television extravaganza. The special, hosted by Regis Philbin, Kelly Ripa (co-hosts of "Live with Regis & Kelly") and Ryan Seacrest ("________ Clark's New Year's Rockin' Eve 2009 with Ryan Seacrest"), will air Thursday, December 25 (10:00 a.m.-12:00 p.m., ET and 9:00-11:00 a.m., CT, MT, PT; check local listings) on the ABC Television Network. Hollywood's biggest names and Disney's most beloved characters will bring the holiday magic home in song and style as they light up the holiday from Walt Disney World Resort in Florida and Disneyland Resort in California.

Superstar sensation Miley Cyrus ("Hannah Montana") will kick off the show at Walt Disney World with a blockbuster performance of "Santa Claus Is Coming to Town." Miley's dad, Billy Ray Cyrus ("Hannah Montana"), will also rock and roll with his Christmas single, "Run Rudolph Run." The hottest teen band in the country, the Jonas Brothers ("Camp Rock"), will perform their Christmas tune, "Joyful Kings," and Corbin Bleu, star of Disney's blockbuster "High School Musical" films, heads to the front of the class for an A+ act, singing a Disney Parks original song, "Celebrate You." "American Idol" winner David Cook will put his rocker spin on a holiday classic, and musical legend Jose Feliciano performs his holiday hit, "Feliz Navidad." The song, beloved around the world, has been honored as one of the "25 Greatest Holiday Songs of the Century." Broadway comes to Main Street, U.S.A. in the Magic Kingdom as cast members from Broadway's "Mary Poppins" are joined by hundreds of dancers performing choreography from the smash hit, "Supercalifragilisticexpialidocious." The stars of Playhouse Disney's "Imagination Movers" series sing an original holiday song, "Give a Gift," and world-class soprano Sarah Brightman will perform an inspirational holiday song from her new Christmas album, "A Winter Symphony."

At the heart of the show is the parade itself, where favorite Disney and Pixar characters take center-stage for television's happiest parade as it makes its way down Main Street, U.S.A. at Walt Disney World in Florida and Disneyland in California. Also, show-stopping musical numbers such as "Festival of the Lion King," featuring favorite Disney songs, will create memorable musical moments the entire family will enjoy.

This year's show will be broadcast in HD, and it will also be broadcast in English and Spanish (SAP). -- Posted November 24, 2008

herewecome

Let me preface this by saying I'm a total newbie when it comes to the Christmas parade. I didn't even realize that it was free admission to the MK that day if you've got parade tickets. So thanks to Patrick, I've got tickets for 7 am on Saturday and my family's saving a ton of money! Needless to say, we're really excited about it. That being said, DOES ANYONE HAVE ANY ADVICE ON HOW TO PLAN FOR THAT DAY???? What can we expect? What's it going to be like? Etc. I'm a real planner and always do a lot of research, so I need help!!

Disney_Freak429

Ummm notes first line of 2nd paragraph OMG no wonder they didn't say anything earlier I think I should stay away on the 5th that is going to be pure hell (nowhere near peace) on Earth.

CentralFLgirl

Ummm notes first line of 2nd paragraph OMG no wonder they didn't say anything earlier I think I should stay away on the 5th that is going to be pure hell (nowhere near peace) on Earth.

No joke!.... I'm wondering though... Are they going to tape her at MK or DL? They did the Jonas brothers at DL, so who knows?:shrug:

I wonder if MK will meet capacity?!?!

CentralFLgirl

Looks like Corbin Bleu performed for the Parade already...

Jonas Brothers
taped the [COLOR=blue ! important][COLOR=blue ! important]ABC[/COLOR][/COLOR]
Christmas Day Parade at Disneyland in Anaheim on Saturday morning! Laura said, 'They did many takes and at one point the fireworks caught something [COLOR=blue ! important][COLOR=blue ! important]backstage[/COLOR][/COLOR] on fire..

So Joe said 'I'm Hot' and the crowd started singing. So then the boys decided to play Burnin' Up while they took care of the fire.

It was a good performance and the boys were kind enough to sign tons of autographs at the end. Corbin Bleu was also in the parade and performed [Lip synced] a song.
'

The parade, which also features Miley Cyrus & Corbin Bleu, will air on [COLOR=blue ! important][COLOR=blue ! important]Christmas[/COLOR][/COLOR], December 25 at 10 AM on ABC. More pictures under, JustJared also has different ones.

By oceanUP on November 8, 2008 5:56 PM

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom