Christmas Parade Taping

Disney_Freak429

^^^ Yup but notice only JoBros & Corbin taped in DL no Miley. Plus it does say above she will perform in WDW. I have to say this will be pure crazy just like the JoBro book signing was at DTD in CA the other week. Disney security better be ready thats for sure. I would love to go to see David Cook but with the Miley fans there its not worth it to even try to get in. Can't wait to see the Corbin performance on Christmas since he did the new Disney Parks theme "Celebrate You". I saw it already on Youtube but the quality was really bad.

pacochran

As much as my DD loves Miley, even though we will be down their, we are not going to tell her about it till after the fact, otherwise she will be hounding us to go. We've been to one of her concerts and that was wild enough.

YankeeMouse

Original Poster
Oh boy. I was caught sleeping. Been under the weather and concentrating on getting well for our trip. We'll be there both days of the taping and planned our trip around these two days as well as MVMCP, coming from Chicago. I really blew it. Thanks, PSheeder for all the info, and congrats to those of you who got in. We did this last year and it was fun!

mpaul32001

Ok, nobody likes ranters, and neither do I, but...

I've gone to the Taping for the past four years and am very upset on how Disney is doing things this year. First off, this page is somewhere in the way back of the site, somewhere you wouldn't really be able to find unless you were looking, or had a link. At first I had seen from lighthouse that Disney wasn't doing tickets and it was open to the General Public this year, so I just thought I would get there early, and get my spot. I now check this thread and find out there is in fact a link to get tickets, and they are now all gone. I guess I could have all of this information wrong, and I just wasn't paying close enough attention. I don't know. Really saddened this year though...

CentralFLgirl

Yeah everything was done a lot different this year... it was like everything was a big secret. Even after the link went out, if you called guest relations they "had no idea what you were talking about".

I wonder how they'll handle this next year...

Disney_Freak429

Paul I would still go. It even says on the ticket that regular guests could be placed with us so really it seems the only difference is the "audience" gets in free & maybe a better shot for a viewing area.

suziq143

So Sorry....

I can't believe it! After all that you've done for everyone else. I am personally very grateful that you were able to make so many happy memories for me and mine. I have in turn tried to share a little of your generosity.....

Blessings to you and yours this Holiday Season Patrick!!!!!

Suzi

YankeeMouse

Original Poster
I too was caught sleeping on this one. I was all over all the sites for a long time, then when PSheeder finally came through, I was fighting a cold, trying to get well for the trip. We leave tomorrow. If it helps, in past years, they do let others "inside the ropes" on Main St to fill in the spots where no one is standing, so you can get in at some point, I'm sure.

Foladar

Good morning,

It's almost here!!! the only bad thing is I won't be going come to find out, I have to work.:mad: :cry: But, right now money is needed for bills and gifts for the holiday season.

If anyone that is going that day, take pictures and is so kind to share by posting on here, it would be greatly appreciated!!! Please and Thank you in advance!!!

Have an Extra-Magical Day!:xmas:
-Patrick
I'll do my best to get some photos for you guys, I have tickets for both days and plan to get there early. Can't wait personally, though!

Figment1986

my mom and sister are there right now.. they were told noon.

so either they did something real early... or they are pushing it this year.

Foladar

Did you get to see anything today? Anyway to get a good view of the events?
they were placed on a stage near the front (like in front of the railroad, before you go down main street) with us behind them, so we really couldn't see much as they had it covered around too. If you were tall enough, you could possibly see his head, atleast from my angle.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom