**CELEBRATION 25 Complete and Total Coverage Thread!**

EPCOT Explorer

A Plea...

While I know Marni and various others are planning to upload a whole montage of the 25th tag in a few weeks,would it be possible for one of you to upload a copy to Google Video so it can be downloaeded and cherished?

:)

My thanks and best wishes for tommorow,guys!

mousermerf

Account Suspended
Update: I am ashamed to go out in public in my halloween costume. Please god let the hotel be vacant until i get to the MK bus stop - please please please. I look ridiculous.

MGMBoy

So...Any Annual Pass holders willing to pick up one extra of the cool new pin for me? Please? :D

(Please PM me if at all possible. I will be there tomorrow morning and could meet up with you.)

Figment571

Please can some get me a map or two. That would be the greatest thing ever... seriously!
Too bad i don't have enough moola for a shirt:brick::brick::brick::brick:
I do have enough for map shipping though!
PPPPLLLLLLLEEEEEEEEAAASSSSSS?

mrerk

Premium Member
No, that's just standard operating procedure for me, a packrat with a penchant for free paper paraphernalia...

Guess I am not the only Disney ephemera collector. If anyone can pick up a spare I would really appreciate it. Please PM for mailing address. Thanks.

NewfieFan

Hey everybody, I'm so excited for all of you!!!:wave: I wish you all a wonderful day tomorrow. I appreciate all the updates & pics (I feel like I'm there with you). Also, I'm so proud of everybody who organized this and put so much work into it - you should be proud of yourselves as well!
HAVE FUN!!!

Sarah

MGMBoy

Hey all...I'm going to try and get at least a dozen maps if not more and times guides for those of you who aren't able to be with us. Will keep you posted on what happens. :)

SirNim

Hey all...I'm going to try and get at least a dozen maps if not more and times guides for those of you who aren't able to be with us. Will keep you posted on what happens. :)
Cool...I'd be willing to decrease my request down to one (or two) map(s) if need be... :)

BTW folks, I'm still holding out hope that there is one secret surprise about tomorrow that nobody has said anything about and nobody knows about; that they have commissioned a new fountain sculpture; it's secretly backstage right now, and after the park closes, around 2 or 3 am, they'll trot it out, glue it into the fountain in front of SE, and spit shine it for tomorrow morning... Then the sun'll rise, bouncing its rays off of this gleaming hunk of lucite...

I know.

Not probable... But nothing is impossible! (EPCOT Center has taught me at least that much!)

Nemo14

Cool...I'd be willing to decrease my request down to one (or two) map(s) if need be... :)

BTW folks, I'm still holding out hope that there is one secret surprise about tomorrow that nobody has said anything about and nobody knows about; that they have commissioned a new fountain sculpture; it's secretly backstage right now, and after the park closes, around 2 or 3 am, they'll trot it out, glue it into the fountain in front of SE, and spit shine it for tomorrow morning... Then the sun'll rise, bouncing its rays off of this gleaming hunk of lucite...

I know.

Not probable... But nothing is impossible! (EPCOT Center has taught me at least that much!)
Yes, it's a shiny new wand!

DisneyDellsDude

7:00 a.m. is correct. As for my paper- just finished... After 3 hours of writing, re-writing, proofing and researching. I enjoy reading, but The Crucible is not a subject that I want to write about when asked what questions Arthur Miller poses (without physically asking them) without answering...

I just got done reading that for Comm class too. I think I'll have to write my paper next week. Have no clue what it has to be about yet.

Wish I could be there for the 25th. Guys, leave your mark, as I'll get there in Dec.:D
I'll celebrate here tomorrow. I'll be wearing my Epcot 25th shirt to school tomorrow!

And edit: If anyone has an extra map, I too will pay you for it. Just PM me. :)

HinunterZuNich

Those maps look so cool! I may have to take a break from visiting the site for two days to relieve myself of being so BUMMED I am not there :( Something good will come out of myself having to cancel literally last minute, so I hope ALL of you have an awesome time in my place!

Mike

Figment82

Just got back to the room after an awesome day at Epcot. The History Walks were a lot of fun and the Soarin' group ride was great - there were 24 of us. I had a blast and can't wait for tomorrow.

SK850

I'm not officially a part of Celebration 25, but I wanted to give a shout out to all of you who did the Soarin' group ride tonight..

I was the CM that came over to you guys right as your flight landed, and let me tell you, you were DEFINITELY my most entertaining flight of the day, :ROFLOL:

I'll be in the park (as a Guest) with some of my coworkers all day tomorrow, so I'm sure we'll cross paths!

You guys rule.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom