**CELEBRATION 25 Complete and Total Coverage Thread!**

dandaman

Just so I'm not a total n00b to the conversation... will they have those retro maps out for the remainder of the week, or just tomorrow?

Matpez

We don't know for sure...
he only said that they would be out tomorrow... but didn't really imply if it was for only 1 day or not.

SirNim

PLEASE!—Ten (10) guidemaps and one (1) Size-Medium limited edition T-Shirt (same design as the cover of the guidemaps).

I will send a money order promptly upon confirmation to pay for not only the shirt and shipping, but also for your time! :D :D :D

P/M me if you're interested...

cdunbar

geez 10 guidemaps....are you selling those on ebay because that is very very wrong...I can't even say that with a straight face sitting here....:ROFLOL:

mousermerf

Account Suspended
Gah!

We knew we'd have to skip out for MNSSHP tonight, so we figured we'd not do the history walks today - and while the Bobotie in South Africa is extremely good, it wasn't worth missing that :(

*pouts*

It's okie, tomorrow is all Epcot :)

SirNim

geez 10 guidemaps....are you selling those on ebay because that is very very wrong...I can't even say that with a straight face sitting here....:ROFLOL:
No, that's just standard operating procedure for me, a packrat with a penchant for free paper paraphernalia...

mousermerf

Account Suspended
Anyone else try the arcade-game style pin machine in Mouse Gear? (two words!)

I won the Mike/Sully pin and did pretty darn well at the game itself. Maybe if we all play and win pins we can put them together (cuz they make puzzle sets) and sell the set on eBay and afford to buy our own pavilon ;)

cdunbar

I can see it now Merf, "Today Walt Disney World annonced the addition of a new pavillion in it's 2nd Florida Theme Park, Epcot Center, which will focus on ______ the pavillion was made possible by the VERY generous donation by the wonderful folks on wdwmagic.com." :ROFLOL:

mousermerf

Account Suspended
In the spirit of "total and complete coverage"...

I got a sunburn today. Remember to wear your sunblock tomorrow folks!

Thankfully BW sells Solarcaine "Cool Aloe"

hp200lx

In the spirit of "total and complete coverage"...

I got a sunburn today. Remember to wear your sunblock tomorrow folks!

Thankfully BW sells Solarcaine "Cool Aloe"

Sweet sweet solarcaine, honestly, never go to WDW without it. It is such a blessing when you get a bit o' sunburn.

theRIOT

Aw, how I wish I was in the club of everyone who knows each other.

Can someone please help an Epcot fan out.

Please PM me if you can help me get a park map and xxl 21st century began t-shirt.

I will send a money order for the shirt, postage and your time.

I can also PAY PAL it to you if you like.

Thanks in advance.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom