**CELEBRATION 25 Complete and Total Coverage Thread!**

Spyne

Wow, that Illuminations 25th tag looked awesome! The tons of fireworks at the end and the projections on Spaceship Earth were icing on the cake! The exhibit looks awesome as well.

All of you who were there throughout the day and tonight, I bet you all had an awesome time. I just wish I could of been there right along with you. (Epcot's 50th maybe? :lol:) Well, happy 25th Epcot, and many more to come!

JML42691

Wow, that Illuminations 25th tag looked awesome! The tons of fireworks at the end and the projections on Spaceship Earth were icing on the cake! The exhibit looks awesome as well.

All of you who were there throughout the day and tonight, I bet you all had an awesome time. I just wish I could of been there right along with you. (Epcot's 50th maybe? :lol:) Well, happy 25th Epcot, and many more to come!
Yup, I missed this one, any ideas on where we should watch the 50th tag???:lookaroun

DisneyDrum

Great job with the videos-it's nice to be able to see the festivities day of. They all do work..some of them take a few refreshes though.

Silvermist

I just wanted to say thank you to all of you who shared your day with us. It means so much that you took the time and went to the trouble to provide every detail. It was as close to being there as any of us could have hoped for.

From the detailed "on the scene" reports to the photos and the videos, it was great. Thanks!!! You guys are the best.

:sohappy::sohappy::sohappy::sohappy::sohappy:

nibblesandbits

We have the 25th anniversary tag here:
http://www.wdwmagic.com/illum_2000_video.htm

No WDWMagic pass is required to view it. :wave:
Thanks a lot!!!

Silvermist said:
just wanted to say thank you to all of you who shared your day with us. It means so much that you took the time and went to the trouble to provide every detail. It was as close to being there as any of us could have hoped for.

From the detailed "on the scene" reports to the photos and the videos, it was great. Thanks!!! You guys are the best.

And I totally agree! Thanks to all of you! :wave:

Horizons1

Just got back and my feet are SOAKED! I had a great time though and got to talk to a few people. I even got to talk to an old EPCOT engineer tonight, that was really cool. Since everything has pretty much been covered, I won't worry about posting anything. I will say that I was dissapointed by the tag at the end of Illuminations; I was expecting it to be more retrocot. But other than that I had a great time. Happy 25th Epcot.

MGMBoy

Just a quick note to anyone looking for the maps from today. They were out when I got back to the park this evening so if you sent me a PM and haven't heard from me yet it's because I'm getting to the people I know I have covered and will double-check what I have left after that so please be patient. TTFN.

haveyoumetmark

Just a quick note to anyone looking for the maps from today. They were out when I got back to the park this evening so if you sent me a PM and haven't heard from me yet it's because I'm getting to the people I know I have covered and will double-check what I have left after that so please be patient. TTFN.
Thank you so much for the effort you're putting into this!

thedreamer

I haven't been around this forum in a very long time. But I just wanted to say how much it meant to me to hear everything that was happening throughout the park today.

Thank you so much for your time and efforts in keeping this thread up to date. :sohappy:

DicksonGR

It really does shine through what a good bunch of people you all are! It's that friendly spirit that can't keep me away from this website!

I don't have time just now but I look forward to later viewing all your pictures and video.

Thank you all!:wave:

TomDisney

Now that the celebration is over :( I was wondering who we could write to (either by e-mail or snail mail) to thank Disney for listenting to the guests and fans and having this celebration to celebrate EPCOT?

I figure Disney gets alot of complaint mail from people, I just thought it would be great if we could bombard them with good mail to let them know we appreciated what they did.

NewfieFan

Awesome job everybody! This thread was the next best thing to being in Epcot. Thanks for all your effort and I hope you all enjoyed yourselves at Epcot's 25th!:wave:

Nemo14

Now that the celebration is over :( I was wondering who we could write to (either by e-mail or snail mail) to thank Disney for listenting to the guests and fans and having this celebration to celebrate EPCOT?

I figure Disney gets alot of complaint mail from people, I just thought it would be great if we could bombard them with good mail to let them know we appreciated what they did.
Like this?

http://http://forums.wdwmagic.com/showthread.php?t=231850

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom