**CELEBRATION 25 Complete and Total Coverage Thread!**

HinunterZuNich

Hey,

Not sure if this is the best way to go about, but if anyone could help me out it would be great!

I don't collect pins, nor do I know which are hard to get, sold out, etc.... I was just wondering if anyone is going to the parks tomorrow and would mind purchasing pins for myself? I would send payment through Paypal beforehand of course, and then if you get all the pins keep all the money. If not you could just send me back whatever wasn't spent!

I want to try and create a sort of mini-Epcot tribute in my room and so far I have a few things from the the past..... I was able to get the Figment LE plus, Epcot 25th pin, and a map on eBay from today's stuff!

Anyway, I'm getting the pin info off of Dizpins, so if you don't know what I'm talking about (which you may not because I'm cluesless with pins) then I guess you can check them out there!

1)Epcot® 25th Anniversary Logo
Open Edition
SKU: 10967272
Retail: $8.95

2)Epcot® 25th Anniversary
Dangle
Open Edition
SKU: 10967360
Retail: $8.95

3)Epcot® 25th Anniversary
Mickey Mouse
Edition Size: 2500
SKU: 10905894
Retail: $12.95

4)Epcot® 25th Anniversary
Mickey Mouse and Minnie Mouse
Edition Size: 2500
SKU: 10905898
Retail: $10.95

=======

If anyone can help me out, It would be appreciated SO MUCH!

Thanks....send me a PM if you can help!

Mike

MGMBoy

Logo Burn!!!

This is a shot of the laser work on SSE after Illuminations. Again, taken with my cell phone so it can be tough to see but enjoy it. Pyro tag coming in a matter of minutes.

The video can be found HERE.

MGMBoy

Pyro tag is still processing on Google Video but it should be up very soon.

If you want to see it follow THIS LINK.

Keep checking back and it should be running very soon.

Enjoy!

MGMBoy

Last but not least...

If you're wanting to get a bit of a walk-through of the cool exhibit, follow THIS LINK.

Has been processed but might not be viewable for a little bit longer. Keep checking back.

Enjoy!!!

TomDisney

Anyone get video of the rain 2 minutes before the scheduled start of Illuminations?? Glad I had a change of clothes in my car for the ride home...but glad to see that rain didn't damper any spirits. What a fun day!

mousermerf

Account Suspended
And it was bloody icey cold rain too! It was horrible! We were packed in like 5 people deep and no one was moving, i'd say 75% had umbrellas or something, but other folks got soaked but refused to budge. I had a jacket thankfully, but still got my shoulders and such soaked before i got it on.

MGMBoy

Sorry. Logo Burn video sucks. They did the usual revolving earth with Illuminations on it, then "Presented by"..."SEIMENS".

Then it faded to the round logo that morphed into the classic globe with five rings logo. The logo was slowly wiped and replaced with "25 YEARS". Next the new logo came on-screen (the one with the big C) and the O spun out to cover SSE before seeing the spinning globe again.

:)

AstareGod

I remember getting soaked right before Fantasmic! and they cancelled the show. I would've gotten soaked right there with you tonight! I'll sit through anything to see the shows, especially one as special as this one.

Mecha Figment

just wanted to say i was there too and unfortunately with out a jacket .. so i got drenched. but the finally tag , I've never seen so many fireworks at once. it literally knocked me back. and for those wondering they used a compilation of tapestry of dreams as the music. afterwards they played old attraction music throughout the parks audio starting with Horizons and others ike tomorrows child and the original one little spark. Who coincidentally the original walk around dream finder (the one on the ABC special) was there tonight.

SDav10495

Yikes, I'm only about halfway through this thread...unfortunately I was away over the weekend and am only just catching up on the events of Celebration 25.

Before I comment on anything, I need to say how impressed and truly moved I am at the amazing celebration you all put together. I'm proud of Disney for stepping it up and making it official...but there would have been absolutely nothing without you, the fans who worked so hard to make Celebration 25 a success. As someone who spends a lot of my time learning about and discussing EPCOT, I can't begin to tell you how thankful I am that you gave the ol' girl a proper birthday. We have 364 days of the year to pick over what's right and what's wrong about where the park has gone in the last quarter-century, so it's really beautiful to see one day set aside just for a celebration of everything EPCOT stands for.

I can't wait to download all the fruits of your labor. ;)

And--I know this has been done 8,000 times already, and I apologize for not being near a computer to ask earlier--but might anyone care to contact me about a retro map? I have no hope for a shirt or Figment plush (and I wouldn't want to take one from someone who actually experienced the day at the park), but I'm loving those maps. If anyone could PM me, I am happy to work out all payment for postage and certainly for the trouble. :D

MGMBoy

Looks like all three of the new videos are showing available. I apologize for the less then perfect quality but I got it as best I could. Looking forward to the professional quality footage. In case you needed to be reminded, these are the videos:

25th Anniversary Rededication Ceremony is HERE

The 25th Memorabelia Exhibit is HERE

Illuminations Tag is HERE

Last but not is the (poor quality) video of the Laser Logo Burn, RIGHT HERE.

HAPPY 25TH EPCOT CENTER!!!

haveyoumetmark

Does anyone have anymore of those guidemaps left over that they are willing to mail? I will gladly pay! :)

PLEASE PM me if you can mail me a retro map somehow! Postage and convenience charge completely up to sender!

EpcotServo

Hey everybody! Just got back! Had a GREAT time today with everybody! Here's a quick run down of what I did today...

-got the shirt, and the pins I wanted before they sold out! Yay!

-got to see the rededication. Awesome! Best part though was when we all sang along to the Universe of Energy Finale song!
:lol:

-The gallery is AMAZING.

-Got to get an hour long session with Marty Sklar in the Circle of Life theatre. Great!

-Got to get a picture of me, my mom, and the one-and-only Jim, VP of EPCOT!

-Got to go on great group rides on Journey Into Imagination and American Adventure.

-Got to survive the rain and see the fireworks! I was holding postion sitting under one of the umbrellas near the Outpost/Africa. How did you guys over in Italy take it? I was worried about all you guys getting soaked there on the island.

Great, Great day! The Update should be up tomorrow. I might post a few pics in a minute over in the other thread though.

Happy 25th everyone!
:D

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom