Cast member for a day, week, month, year...

Billy6

Original Poster
During my recent trip to the world, I was wondering which Theme Park CM position would I like to have the most. I kinda narrowed it down to Monorail Pilot but was wondering which you would pick....

If someone from WDW called you and said "I have one position for you, choose", what would that be??? Theme park related(ie, ice cream seller, ride operator, or the huge vaccumm cleaner person after a parade), disney transport or water park??

"Choose"

DizneyPryncess

I would want to be on Main Street U.S.A at the Magic Kingdom, either as a performer or city hall cast member. I find Main Street to be the most magical place, and I love to give advice to people. So I figure that would be a great place to be! :)

During the year of a million dreams, I would have loved to be a dream squad member & award prizes to unsuspecting people. I can't imagine a better job! :D

WDWmazprty

I'd be some kind of street performer in one of the parks, doesn't matter.

I actually wouldn't mind being the announcer for the parks either. You know-'Ladies and gentleman, we welcome you Walt Disney World! We hope you'll enjoy you're stay with us at the happiest place on earth!" :D

Timekeeper

It would be fun to be Mickey, and see literally hundreds upon hundreds of children affectionately smiling at meet and greets.

I think the Main Street Casey's Corner piano player is pretty good. People usually seem to be in a pretty good mood when they have a chance to sit down, relax and eat.

Other interesting jobs are the "behind the scenes" ones like the dudes who wear scuba gear and swim around in the Jungle Cruise water. That would be interesting.

MnWildFan06

I narrowed it down to 5 lol

1. Vacation Planner
2. Keys to the Kingdom Tour Guide
3. Tower of Terror Bellhop
4. Maintenance
5. Custodial after the parks close

DznyGrlSD

In the Parks
Yes
Well...I WAS a castmember but if I could do it all over again and pick my role

1 - Haunted Mansion CM
2 - Jungle Cruise Skipper
3 - TOT Bellhop
4 - YOMD Magic Maker (when it was YOMD)

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom