Can Spaceship Earth be converted to another ride?

Wilt Dasney

Oh I know about the drops in Splash mountain,I don`t even really consider them drops they are speed bumps in my book!:lol: I have ridden splash mountain atleast 20 times allready ,to me it is a nice relaxing ride! :D LOL! The Hill at the end doesn`t even get my adrenaline pumping LOL!:lol: and The hills in kali like I said they are speed bumps!:animwink:
You forget I am on the roller coast lol and have a season pass to cedar point,now those are THRILL RIDES! LOL!:wave:
You tell 'em Darrel! :fork:

MarkTwain

I agree.

There was another ride in Future World that was a sentimental favorite. It was my favorite ride in Future World. It was Horizons. We all know that Horizons was demolished to make room for the new Mission Space. These boards are totally inundated with threads for Mission Space. With all of the hype and talk, you don't hear much about Horizons anymore.

Just think. If Walt Disney Imagineering can come up with something totally awesome to fill Spaceship Earth, we will all be scratching our heads in a few years saying, Spaceship what?

This line really jumped out at me. :lol: :lookaroun

...But seriously, the first three pages of this thread filled me with horror. Apparently the board nearly unanimously wanted Spaceship Earth gone and replaced with a roller coaster. :cry:

_Scar

I think if they put Horizons 2.0 then that would float my boat. Everything about Horizons seems to represent Epcot.

yankspy

I agree.

There was another ride in Future World that was a sentimental favorite. It was my favorite ride in Future World. It was Horizons. We all know that Horizons was demolished to make room for the new Mission Space. These boards are totally inundated with threads for Mission Space. With all of the hype and talk, you don't hear much about Horizons anymore.

Just think. If Walt Disney Imagineering can come up with something totally awesome to fill Spaceship Earth, we will all be scratching our heads in a few years saying, Spaceship what?

This line really jumped out at me. :lol: :lookaroun

...But seriously, the first three pages of this thread filled me with horror. Apparently the board nearly unanimously wanted Spaceship Earth gone and replaced with a roller coaster. :cry:

http://forums.wdwmagic.com/search.php?searchid=3123195

Me too.

raven

I believe they learned their lesson on trying to convert WOM into TT. It's easier to tear down the building and start from scratch (Horizons to M:S). That being said, anything too drastic would probably not be good for the space.

meganw1985

I couldnt believe it when I saw the nameof this thread. :eek: I LOVE SSE even in all its cheesiness! Maybe a ride they could put in it would be more fun, or thrilling, but thats not the reason I ride this ride. Its to bring me back to my 6 year old self, and SSE being the first Disney ride I ever rode. It will be a sad day for me if they change it :cry:

TubaGeek

God bless the "Ignore" button.
Okay, I say we let this zombie-thread die off again and rest in peace.
Next person to post has to book their next trip during a cheerleading event!

Uncle Lupe

18167776_23544482ce.jpg

Welcome to Thunderdome by Siemens

misterID

Looks like a really tall Space Mountain to me... Replace SSE with that? :lookaroun

It would be cool as its own attraction, but not at the loss of SSE.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom