Bring back the DREAMFINDER!!

SirNim

Originally posted by Little Mermaid
Sir Nim, I just wanted to tell you that I LOVED that wallpaper. I saved it as soon as I saw it and used it on my desktop for a long time. Even my mother commented on how beautiful it was when she came to visit. Thanks for the beautiful job!
Thank you... :) It has been, so far, my only first-place "waltpaper"... ;) :D

General Grizz

Original Poster
How is this for an avatar, Sir Goofy?

d.jpg

Real_Epcot_Fan

Thanks for the Wallpaper Nim is great i saved it, wonderful, bring back old memories. And Tahu the Truth is that i should change my name to Real Future World Fan, lol, kinda dont like World Showcase that much, i only like the American Adventure, Maelstrom and el rio del tiempo, so when i went in 2000 i didnt have enough time to watch the Tapestry of Dreams. On 2001 i went to Disneyland, on 2002 i just went 3 days to Orlando and visited MGM, Animal Kingdom and Magic Kingdom. And last year was already gone. But i do have the CD, and the music is great. I feel a lil bad i never saw the Tapestry

ClemsonTigger

Naturally Grumpy
Kudo's SirNim

SirNim,
Truly an impressive piece of work...and I thought Grizz' previous avatar rotating through the original EPCOT symbols was a winner.

Trying to find the right picture to change my avatar. Some good photo's on google, but most are restricted...the quest begins.

Grizz in looking through the Google pictures, there are some sites referenced that may fit in with your consolidation effort.

www.figmentsimagination.com/images/welcfig.jpg
www.intercot.com/edc/images/jdfspark.jpg
www.disneypix.com

:: putting on his gear ::

Kid reporting for duty!!!

As ya'll may or may not be able to tell from my avatar, I'm a BIG fan of what Epcot Center was and NOT of what EPCOT is now. I'm all for bringing back Dreamfinder. Maybe in version 4 we can see Dreamfinder planting his boot in Nigel's hinny and booting him out of the ride:lol:

SirNim, AWESOME WALLPAPER! ahhh the good ol days!

Count me in too....imagination was by far one of my favorite rides at disney. I mean, c'mon, I've had the original imagiination theme song pop into my head taking thermodynamics tests lol. Maybe cuz the tests are so depressing I need something to cheer me up lol. But definately count me in.....bring back the dreamfinder! Who could say no to a pimped out guy in blue velvet and a top hat?:D

FigmentJedi

Originally posted by Real_Epcot_Fan
Thanks for the Wallpaper Nim is great i saved it, wonderful, bring back old memories. And Tahu the Truth is that i should change my name to Real Future World Fan, lol, kinda dont like World Showcase that much, i only like the American Adventure, Maelstrom and el rio del tiempo, so when i went in 2000 i didnt have enough time to watch the Tapestry of Dreams. On 2001 i went to Disneyland, on 2002 i just went 3 days to Orlando and visited MGM, Animal Kingdom and Magic Kingdom. And last year was already gone. But i do have the CD, and the music is great. I feel a lil bad i never saw the Tapestry
If you have Windows Media Player, you can download a video of Tapestry of Nations in it's complete original form at www.disneydreams.net

SirGoofy

Originally posted by General Grizz
How is this for an avatar, Sir Goofy?[/IMG]

You're not only the general Grizz, you're the master general. Thanks for the avatar. I'm now fully outfitted for battle sir!

Piebald

Jesus, I rode Journey into Imagination for the first time during spring break and it was the worst, worst ride ever. Last time I went was like 4 years ago so whichever version that was, was the only one I remember. It seemed to be soooo much better with Dreamfinder on some blimp or something to that effect. I mean, I still thought it was a cheesy ride, but it was a hell of a lot better than this time around. My PARENTS even said it was corny. They NEVER think anything at Disney is corny (except for the parade AK first had when it opened). It was such a horrible ride. Ugh. Either bring back Dreamfinder or just tear down that building all together and build some awesome ride. I remember the CM's at the loading place looked like they wanted to jump in front of the tracks when the vehicle was approaching. There was no one behind us or in front of us. It was sad...
I guess I'm with Grizz but if this fails then PLEASE get rid of that horrible ride. Sorry guys :)

FigmentJedi

On another subject, who thinks Leonardo Columbus (the lead dreamseeker and greatest fear of Rob) from Tapestry of Dreams is related to Dreamfinder?

Horizons1

Waiting for orders Sir!Count me in aswell.In my whole family, JII has alot of meaning to everyone,from me to my parents.This summer we were all overjoyed to see Figment back but we couldnt help but miss Dreamfinder.EPCOT just doesnt seem the same without both of them there.JII is proably the reason i have such a big imagination (im the only 15 year old that i know of that still can imagine a refrigerator box as a car:lol: ) and thats because of both Dreamfinder and Figment telling us all that there truly is no limit to our imagination and i agree with everyone,Its time to get Dreamfinder back!Keep planning Grizz,were all awaiting.

ebay6988

Account Suspended
I actually may agree with this. Dream finder was good, but times change, bringing him back would mean a major overhaul on his appearance. that blue tux is just gross! figment is cute

Kwit35

Do you have any suggestions for the content and delivery (mood) of the letters we will be writing? Should they be short and to the point or long, point-by-point dissertations on why we need Dreamfinder back?
I am not the best judge of formality and tact. :veryconfu

Sir Hiss527

"Hear He, Hear He."

"The Grizz has spoken"..Generel I am going to be your messenger boy here for now on..Tell me what you think?

:lol:

Sir Hiss527

"Hear Ye, Hear Ye."

"The Grizz has spoken"..Generel I am going to be your messenger boy here for now on..Tell me what you think?

General Grizz

Original Poster
Originally posted by Kwit35
Do you have any suggestions for the content and delivery (mood) of the letters we will be writing? Should they be short and to the point or long, point-by-point dissertations on why we need Dreamfinder back?
I am not the best judge of formality and tact. :veryconfu

If you want to start writing in now, I suggest that letters be kept under one page and are very friendly . . . I wouldn't go into specific suggestions, but show (1) how upset you and so many people are and (2) the outstanding benefits that this simple addition could bring to guests and the Imagination pavilion as a whole.

I'd hold off on the writing for a little while, though. Seems like Disney's quite busy with many projects.

Again, just suggestions.

SirGoofy

Originally posted by Sir Hiss527
"Hear Ye, Hear Ye."

Awsome! Now all we need is a bugaler!:lol:

P.S. Where is Dreamfinder's cell? I have a sophisticated digging device, aka the SHOVEL(super huge oval vibrating electronic lifter), and am pplanning to test it on freeing him.:lol:

P.S.S. What is the address that we can send letters to Disney?

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom