I can give you:
forums
mailing lists
image gallerys
FTP
Whatever bandwidth & space we need to host everything
Sub domain

Just give me the word and you got it.

Dreamfinder is just the beginning. Personally, I think the whole interior needs to be gutted including Honey I Shrunk the Audience. We need an advanced Imagination ride. Use an extremely advanced ride system. Imagination can be awesome. Take the Spiderman system to the next level. Add in special effects, animatrons, 3-D, motion base, WEDway, EMC, and whatever else we can think of into this attraction. There is SO much room in there. You could do anything. And the Image Works should be reopened as well.

Real_Epcot_Fan

personally i wann thank Mr. Tahu for suggesting me the Disney Dreams website, its awesome. And thanks everyone on this forum for make me feel part of the Big Disney Family. Would Bless you all Disney Freaks!! :)

Also i am totally with Bill, i believe Imagination can take the Place as the best Pavillion and attraction on earth, is the place where deserves to be, and all together we can make a difference!! All it takes is One Lil Spark!! So Lets Roll!!!

FigmentJedi

Originally posted by SirGoofy
Awsome! Now all we need is a bugaler!:lol:

P.S. Where is Dreamfinder's cell? I have a sophisticated digging device, aka the SHOVEL(super huge oval vibrating electronic lifter), and am pplanning to test it on freeing him.:lol:

P.S.S. What is the address that we can send letters to Disney?
Well, first of all, we would need to penetrate the bottom of Eisner's floating castle. I suggest we find THE BLIMP!!! Using the Dreammobile, we can suck up a bad idea on the bottom,shoot it out like a missle, and penetrate the castle. from there, we'll need the key's to everyone's cell (There all in one big one, Eisner was too cheap to put more inWe then have everyone get on the Dreamvehicle by conjuring up more seats. We fly back down to Earth and celebrate.

SirGoofy

Originally posted by Tahu
Well, first of all, we would need to penetrate the bottom of Eisner's floating castle. I suggest we find THE BLIMP!!! Using the Dreammobile, we can suck up a bad idea on the bottom,shoot it out like a missle, and penetrate the castle. from there, we'll need the key's to everyone's cell (There all in one big one, Eisner was too cheap to put more inWe then have everyone get on the Dreamvehicle by conjuring up more seats. We fly back down to Earth and celebrate.

You sir, are a genius. Anyone mind sneeking into Mouse Gear and snatching the vehicle.:lol:

meanmice

Originally posted by SirGoofy
Awsome! Now all we need is a bugaler!:lol:

While I never experianced Dreamfinder (the pics i see creep me out), and while I love Nigel, I can't turn my back on a group needing musical assistance.

ClemsonTigger

Naturally Grumpy
More on the Bandwagon

Grizz,
Seems like you even have Jim Hill on the team. He has a nice article on his site now with some interesting links.

I found it interesting that the original Dreamfinders developed hand/arm problems from manipulating that little rascal. :rolleyes:

General Grizz

Original Poster
Re: More on the Bandwagon

Originally posted by ClemsonTigger
I found it interesting that the original Dreamfinders developed hand/arm problems from manipulating that little rascal. :rolleyes:

How cute!! :D

Great article, too.

Dayma

Will a general form letter be provided by you Grizz? One for emailing and one for mailing?

Just curious....

General Grizz

Original Poster
Originally posted by blackride
Will a general form letter be provided by you Grizz? One for emailing and one for mailing?

Just curious....

I'm going to wait a while. . . I'm really busy right now (as is Disney!) Maybe in several weeks. Hold tight.

FigmentJedi

I'm currently fixing up the Dreamvehicle in the garage and am having fun with the blowtorch. I am going to weld on some additional seating baskets, which will be on the sides of the craft. The oars will be moved down a little, and the blimp baloon will be much larger. Then I will install a hyperspeed generator to make the craft faster. After all, the faster we get in there, the faster we save Dreamfinder and the others.

jedimaster1227

You know I'm in... Along with all of the other supporters over at Dreamfinder Forever. Grizz, you speak beautifully and encourage those who normally don't take action to do so. I would know, if it weren't for you, Dreamfinder Forever would not be more than a glimmer in my eye. :D

wannab@dis

jedimaster1227 said:
You know I'm in... Along with all of the other supporters over at Dreamfinder Forever. Grizz, you speak beautifully and encourage those who normally don't take action to do so. I would know, if it weren't for you, Dreamfinder Forever would not be more than a glimmer in my eye. :D
How many old Dreamfinder threads are you going to bump today? :rolleyes:

jedimaster1227

Not doing it on purpose, I searched WDWmagic for threads on the Dreamfinder and read them, searching for information and I commented on certain things rather than starting a new thread. Do you really want me to start ANOTHER Dreamfinder thread? :brick:

Oh, and just a random statement for you all, I figured out what to do with the mysterious numbers from LOST.:drevil:

LilDucky

jedimaster1227 said:
Sorry smarty pants, there is no way to register, just read and participate.
eh *shrugs*. Sounds like you're still plugging your site. There is a reason why Steve made you remove the link in your sig a while back. :wave:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom