Brazil in World Showcase (Confirmed by Vinylmation?)

Birdflu

Will they have a line cutting attraction? Or a demonstration on how to be a rude brazilian guest?

when i visited this past summer for my honeymoon there were at least 4 valeverde tour groups on property including one at my hotel (POR). Not one of them would I have considered rude and I was happy that people from other countries are able to come experience such an awesome place for young people..

disneydevil1

when i visited this past summer for my honeymoon there were at least 4 valeverde tour groups on property including one at my hotel (POR). Not one of them would I have considered rude and I was happy that people from other countries are able to come experience such an awesome place for young people..

You lucked out. I cant even count the times that i have had to deal with rude brazilian tour groups. My roommate was a front desk agent at the All Star Resorts and everynight he had guest complaints about the Brazilians because of how loud and rude they are. The tour groups have become such a running joke now it is not even funny. I still find it funny that people think that americans are bad tourists

Birdflu

You lucked out. I cant even count the times that i have had to deal with rude brazilian tour groups. My roommate was a front desk agent at the All Star Resorts and everynight he had guest complaints about the Brazilians because of how loud and rude they are. The tour groups have become such a running joke now it is not even funny. I still find it funny that people think that americans are bad tourists

I would assume their age more so than their ethnicity is what should be blamed.

disneydevil1

I would assume their age more so than their ethnicity is what should be blamed.

I dont know....you dont see any other tour groups running around the resort and parks screaming their national anthem.....it is pretty much common knowledge that Brazilian tour groups are the worst. Even the Grad night tour groups were tame compared to them.....which says a lot.

wm49rs

A naughty bit o' crumpet
Premium Member
I dont know....you dont see any other tour groups running around the resort and parks screaming their national anthem.....it is pretty much common knowledge that Brazilian tour groups are the worst. Even the Grad night tour groups were tame compared to them.....which says a lot.

More like angry fanboi stereotyping........

disneydevil1

No, and I'm willing to bet I'm not the only one here who hasn't.

And one supposed anecdotal statement doesn't encompass an entire group either.

Okay please, then state the number of times people have had trouble with other tour groups compared to the brazilians? There is about ten or so posts from other people on this thread alone joking about how rude the brazilians are....that tells you something. I like other castmember past and present all joke about how bad they are....

wm49rs

A naughty bit o' crumpet
Premium Member
Okay please, then state the number of times people have had trouble with other tour groups compared to the brazilians? There is about ten or so posts from other people on this thread alone joking about how rude the brazilians are....that tells you something. I like other castmember past and present all joke about how bad they are....

Wow, so ten equates to the majority these days?

disneydevil1

Wow, so ten equates to the majority these days?

Nope but ten or so in a thread of about 30, plus the thousands of castmembers that think the exact same thing. No one hates Brazilians, but it is a common fact that the Brazilian tour groups are loud, rude, and obnoxious.

wm49rs

A naughty bit o' crumpet
Premium Member
Nope but ten or so in a thread of about 30, plus the thousands of castmembers that think the exact same thing. No one hates Brazilians, but it is a common fact that the Brazilian tour groups are loud, rude, and obnoxious.

The same stereotype could be applied to any number of groups. Which is why it's called a stereotype. Again, try to leave the hyperbole at the door.

disneydevil1

The same stereotype could be applied to any number of groups. Which is why it's called a stereotype. Again, try to leave the hyperbole at the door.

The stereotype is not used on other tour groups because NO OTHER TOUR GROUP IS LIKE THEM. It is not hyperbole, it is common fact. Become a castmember or ask a castmember, which tour group cuts lines everytime? The brazilians. Which tour group runs around screaming their national anthem? the Brazilians. Which tour groups usually run attractions by taking photos or being rude? Brazilians....it is a fact, sad but true.

wm49rs

A naughty bit o' crumpet
Premium Member
The stereotype is not used on other tour groups because NO OTHER TOUR GROUP IS LIKE THEM. It is not hyperbole, it is common fact. Become a castmember or ask a castmember, which tour group cuts lines everytime? The brazilians. Which tour group runs around screaming their national anthem? the Brazilians. Which tour groups usually run attractions by taking photos or being rude? Brazilians....it is a fact, sad but true.

Yes, no other large group of people traveling together is similar to those from the nation of Brazil. It's amazing what passes for "fact" in your cloistered little world.

Again, I'm done feeding this...

disneydevil1

Yes, no other large group of people traveling together is similar to those from the nation of Brazil. It's amazing what passes for "fact" in your cloistered little world.

Again, I'm done feeding this...

It is amazing how you really have no idea what facts are. Please provide evidence of other tour groups doing what the Brazilians do. I mean you dont hear people talking about not going during the Italian Tour season, or the Polish Tour Season.....

Hakunamatata

Le Meh
Premium Member
It is amazing how you really have no idea what facts are. Please provide evidence of other tour groups doing what the Brazilians do. I mean you dont hear people talking about not going during the Italian Tour season, or the Polish Tour Season.....

Or the Pop Warner week....oh wait. They do.

unkadug

Follower of "Saget"The Cult
Oh i have had to deal with the Pop Warner people and they are not half as bad as the Brazilians, atleast the Pop Warner people know what lines are and dont expect you to speak Portugese.

No wonder people complain about the attitude of Cast Members...if you represent the lot of them.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom