Brazil in World Showcase (Confirmed by Vinylmation?)

Lee

Adventurer
Any chance of a ride system like Indiana Jones? Make a few tweaks here and there and a different storyline about a rainforest and we have ourselves a new country and a new e-ticket!

No.
Too expensive, and too big for the available space.

rnese

I'd like to see them do more with the existing countries. An example would be adding a show to Great Brittain that's sort of like Medievil Times. WDW is about family/children...kids find the WC BORING!!!

unkadug

Follower of "Saget"The Cult
I'd like to see them do more with the existing countries. An example would be adding a show to Great Brittain that's sort of like Medievil Times. WDW is about family/children...kids find the WC BORING!!!

Not all kids.

And WDW is not all about children.

flavious27

Ditto, but with the pop up tent in place, there is not much that can be done with the uk pavilion.

aladdin2007

Based on what I've seen, the attraction for Brazil would not be entirely rainforest based. I'm sure it will be a part of it, but certainly not all.

Without elaborating just curious if you like what you have seen?

I guess what Im wondering most is if it will end up being a traditionally built pavilion like the rest so it fits in, or would they go a whole new off direction.

SirNim

I guess what Im wondering most is if it will end up being a traditionally built pavilion like the rest so it fits in, or would they go a whole new off direction.
Wouldn't it have to be a traditional architecture-centric, buildings/streets/plazas-type pavilion like all the others? I mean if they were to go the natural route and just build an ersatz forced-perspective Corcovado to house an Amazonian adventure attraction, it would kinda be disparaging to Brazilians, as if their country's cultural and artistic human heritage is not up to par with the rest of the world. I would expect a mountainous tableau in the background—if the pavilion takes some of its cues from Salvador (Bahia) or Rio.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom