Bob Iger in HS

GrumpyFan

Wow, this is just ridiculous. We all fell for one of the oldest and least reliable sources of information from the parks, cast members. We should have known better, considering there was no formal press announcement or invites. I mean, since when has Disney ever made a major announcement without alerting the press? Heck, they even call the press for minor events. Sadly we all fell for it because we're desperate for something new, something substantial. I guess it just goes to show the state of things, and us as fans.

Mr Bill

My tour guide on the Keys to the Kingdom Tour said that it was really saboteurs from Universal, dressed up like the green army men so they can blend into the parade to avoid suspicion.
It's easy to spot the Universal spies though. If you shout "Andy's Coming!" at the Green Army Men and they don't freeze or fall down, they're spies from the competition.

Imagineer Mitch

I don't know if it's been mention yet so excuse me if it has but there is a press event set up this week for Bob Iger at Studios. We've all been warned and told, I don't know what day next week but one of them. So maybe it will be good news.

sorcerermickey9

A friend of mine was at the Everest race tonight - Iger was there supporting apparently execs and someone in his family participating. Seems that he was indeed probably spotted at some point at studios...

Sped2424

Wow, this is just ridiculous. We all fell for one of the oldest and least reliable sources of information from the parks, cast members. We should have known better, considering there was no formal press announcement or invites. I mean, since when has Disney ever made a major announcement without alerting the press? Heck, they even call the press for minor events. Sadly we all fell for it because we're desperate for something new, something substantial. I guess it just goes to show the state of things, and us as fans.
I wouldnt blame cast members as much as I would Inisde the magic :/

lego606

MagicBandit
The Sentinel even wrote about this whole Iger thing: http://www.orlandosentinel.com/the-...er-announcement-20130505,0,5912169,full.story

BJetAJgCYAA9cMT.jpg:large

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom