Big Hollywood Studios Rumor

Captain Chaos

Be my guest, just make sure you don't leave one stone standing.

Now who is going to take care of the hat? :lol:

Well, the only thing I want left standing is Festival of the Lion King.. Still one of the best shows on property no matter how many times I have seen it already... We'll just have to relocate it into Africa...

BrerFrog

Well, the only thing I want left standing is Festival of the Lion King.. Still one of the best shows on property no matter how many times I have seen it already... We'll just have to relocate it into Africa...

I agree that we should keep it and move it to Africa. It is a great fit for Harambe!

Putting it that way, I guess it depends on what replaces it..

Well, I just don't see what could be bad about a ride or attraction based on one of Pixar's movies. I even like MILF. :lookaroun

Captain Chaos

I agree that we should keep it and move it to Africa. It is a great fit for Harambe!

Well, I just don't see what could be bad about a ride or attraction based on one of Pixar's movies. I even like MILF. :lookaroun

When you said you don't see what could be bad about a ride or attraction based on Pixar's movies, I was going to answer Laugh Floor... But let's face it, if Pixar Place where to expand, Nemo would be put in almost immediately... Only park he is would be missing in is MK, and wait... Ohh no... Imagine the eastern part of the FLE is reworked to include new sub ride featuring Finding Nemo, like in DL??? :eek:

BrerFrog

When you said you don't see what could be bad about a ride or attraction based on Pixar's movies, I was going to answer Laugh Floor... But let's face it, if Pixar Place where to expand, Nemo would be put in almost immediately... Only park he is would be missing in is MK, and wait... Ohh no... Imagine the eastern part of the FLE is reworked to include new sub ride featuring Finding Nemo, like in DL??? :eek:

At least that would stop some of the complaints on 20K being taken down.... kind of....

Captain Chaos

At least that would stop some of the complaints on 20K being taken down.... kind of....

Nope.. no matter how good the attraction would be, people would still say MORE NEMO?? and AHHH WHY IN MK??? and WAIT, WE GOT THE SAME RIDE IN EPCOT!!!.... which, in my opinion, are all feasible LOL...

BrerFrog

Nope.. no matter how good the attraction would be, people would still say MORE NEMO?? and AHHH WHY IN MK??? and WAIT, WE GOT THE SAME RIDE IN EPCOT!!!.... which, in my opinion, are all feasible LOL...

I know I would be happy to have the chance to ride a version of that classic attraction for the first time. :D

DisneyParksFan1

Me too.. something villainous... but, if I have to, something carTOONTOWNy...

Yeah how about they revive the old Disney Town concept. I think that's what it was called at least. It seemed great. But what I'm wondering is, won't Phase 2 have to have that forest theme as well? So It'll have to be something that goes well with a forest.

FigmentJedi

Nemo subs at World would be redundant seeing as it's the same damn visuals as the Epcot ride. Imagineers even think it's better at Epcot as far as viewing animation goes

KevinYee

Yay! The _____________ is finally_______________ in the ________________!!!!

I like that idea better than _______________ or _________________!

Now if only they'd _________________, then all of our dreams will
come true. Of course we know that TDO ____________________ and
also that Glendale and TDA _________________________.

Of course, it could be __________________, which, admittedly, is nothing
compared to the ________________________ at TokyoDisneySea.

The only problem is that to do this right, they'll need to close ________________ and ________________________, and move _____________ over to ________________. I'm sure they'll find a way.

See, this is symptomatic of the Decline by Degrees. I mean, closing ________________ or moving ________________ might save them some money short-term, and that's just like ________________ and his MBA team, but that's not really thinking of the guest experience.

And, for what it's worth, ________________ at DisneySea is certainly better than ________________, as is ________________ and ________________. They should just hire OLC in Orlando.

Frankly, I'd rather they just remove FastPass and call it a day!

(not sure why I'm in a mood to mock myself, but there you go)

Thrill Seeker

Yeah how about they revive the old Disney Town concept. I think that's what it was called at least. It seemed great. But what I'm wondering is, won't Phase 2 have to have that forest theme as well? So It'll have to be something that goes well with a forest.

Not necessarily... It'd be cool to take what is currently Toontown Fair and just convert it into regular Toontown, maybe by expanding a bit. I'd love to finally see us get Cartoon Spin, although I doubt that's actually going to happen...

Oh and plus, Dumbo doesn't fit in the forest theme...

AEfx

It would certainly be interesting for there to be a version of the 20k Nemo Version. Although, I would rather see something else.

I agree, I'd rather see something else as well.

I was one of those people who never got to experience the original 20K. We always went in Oct. when I was a kid and it was always closed (although I have some great pics from the Skyway looking down at it drained). I was always completely fascinated by that ride, of course heightened since I never actually got to ride it.

I finally got to ride Nemo at Disneyland, and yes, it's very neat. Really being underwater (somewhat), being in a "real" sub, etc. - it's very neat. I rode quite a few times (during off hours when it wasn't a 45min+ wait). However, it's clear there are limitations to the system, and I'm sure it's still much more of a maintenance nightmare then they'd like to chew off again (especially in Orlando).

If we ever got another 20K ride, it would be wet-for-dry like Tokyo - they'd never build something like that truly underwater again. And it's doubtful they'd do a Nemo version since, as pointed out, we already have one in Epcot, plus we already have a faux-underwater adventure coming in TLM.

That said, I've love the Tokyo 20K to end up in AK - the squid is an animal, right? :)

DisneyParksFan1

I agree, I'd rather see something else as well.

I was one of those people who never got to experience the original 20K. We always went in Oct. when I was a kid and it was always closed (although I have some great pics from the Skyway looking down at it drained). I was always completely fascinated by that ride, of course heightened since I never actually got to ride it.

I finally got to ride Nemo at Disneyland, and yes, it's very neat. Really being underwater (somewhat), being in a "real" sub, etc. - it's very neat. I rode quite a few times (during off hours when it wasn't a 45min+ wait). However, it's clear there are limitations to the system, and I'm sure it's still much more of a maintenance nightmare then they'd like to chew off again (especially in Orlando).

If we ever got another 20K ride, it would be wet-for-dry like Tokyo - they'd never build something like that truly underwater again. And it's doubtful they'd do a Nemo version since, as pointed out, we already have one in Epcot, plus we already have a faux-underwater adventure coming in TLM.

That said, I've love the Tokyo 20K to end up in AK - the squid is an animal, right? :)

I think the 20k would fit better at DAK on the rivers around Discovery Island. The dock could be on the lagoon near Everest, where the VP of DAK is supposedly pushing for there to be a version of World of Color.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom