Big Ball wand hate? Why?

Mr.EPCOT

The wand kills kittens and sells their sweet little dead faces to terrorists, so the terrorists can lure children into their terror rings with cute little kitten faces, then force the children to be mini-terrorists.

The wand is eeeeeeeevil. :fork:

Oh, it's so true!

Frosty689

bigfrog.gif

lol im sry! I just cant stand those things.. leaving the park after illuminations... those crazy stones make it harder to leave, secondly it's a huge obstruction to the sse when trying to take a picture from the ground.

marni1971

Park History nut
Premium Member
Maybe it should be mandatory to have your wand opinion (yes, no, idiotic topic) in your sig. And the ammount of times you`ve been vocal about it.

joel_maxwell

Permanent Resident of EPCOT
Serious? Hardcore? Me?
BTW it`s EPCOT!!! :lol:

Love the park btw, loved it more before `94.
naahhh, we only have a freakin 30 page thread dedicated to the placement of certain show elements in SSE. we have noooo interest in the old days of Epcot.... errr, sorry EPCOT Center.

marni1971

Park History nut
Premium Member
:p

I thought they dropped the all caps a few years ago and made it into its own word now.

"Have a warm, steaming cup of Epcot. It's Epcotty!" :slurp:
They did. In `94. And `95. And `96. Then they ran out of budget for the autoplaza sign.

Epcotty... you need to copyright that! :lol:

Laura

Premium Member
Maybe it should be mandatory to have your wand opinion (yes, no, idiotic topic) in your sig. And the ammount of times you`ve been vocal about it.

I did a search for "wand" with my username. I found 1 time where I called the wand "ugly" back in 2004. That's all I could find. :lol:

Tim G

lol im sry! I just cant stand those things.. leaving the park after illuminations... those crazy stones make it harder to leave, secondly it's a huge obstruction to the sse when trying to take a picture from the ground.
They were build in that position for that reason...

Laura

Premium Member
Enough about the wand. Let's just talk about the big ball.

Who here likes big balls? Should big balls even be allowed in WDW at all? I think putting a big ball at the entrance to Epcot is blasphemy, and totally against everything Walt believed in!!!!

:fork: :fork: :fork:

Keep the wand! Destroy big balls!

Wilt Dasney

I did a search for "wand" with my username. I found 1 time where I called the wand "ugly" back in 2004. That's all I could find. :lol:

6 for me...3 from this thread, once when I quoted someone else, once when I was talking about a wand-related thread in PML and once when I was discussing a Harry Potter movie in Chit Chat. :lookaroun

Based on that, I seem to have yet to express a wand opinion.

Wilt Dasney

Who here likes big balls? Should big balls even be allowed in WDW at all? I think putting a big ball at the entrance to Epcot is blasphemy, and totally against everything Walt believed in!!!!

So you don't like big balls and you cannot lie? :shrug:

marni1971

Park History nut
Premium Member

:eek:

joel_maxwell

Permanent Resident of EPCOT
6 for me...3 from this thread, once when I quoted someone else, once when I was talking about a wand-related thread in PML and once when I was discussing a Harry Potter movie in Chit Chat. :lookaroun

Based on that, I seem to have yet to express a wand opinion.
ill be passing out cookies at the end of class. :lol:

great, and now for the HP thread drift.

Laura

Premium Member

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom