Big Ball wand hate? Why?

Laura

Premium Member
Does anyone know if they're going to build a Harry Potter ride inside the big ball after they burn the wand down?

I was just wondering...

Hakunamatata

Le Meh
Premium Member
lol im sry! I just cant stand those things.. leaving the park after illuminations... those crazy stones make it harder to leave, secondly it's a huge obstruction to the sse when trying to take a picture from the ground.

So, what, those turn stile things dont bother you though?:rolleyes:

phichi17

Does anyone know if they're going to build a Harry Potter ride inside the big ball after they burn the wand down?

I was just wondering...
My sources tell me that the Harry Potter concept is in fact a reality. The wand was put in place years ago after discussions with JK Rowling. It is meant to be a anticipation builder for the actual attraction opening in 2020.

:rolleyes:

barnum42

Okay I have to ask, why all the hate on the Epcot wand?
Would you stick LEDs on the Mona Lisa?

Would you glue a sculpted hat onto Michelangelo's David?

Would a scrolling text display across the belly of the Venus De Milo enhance its appearance?

Would the Sistine Chapel's ceiling look better with integrated Plasma screens?

Would you put plastic legs on the pyramids in Egypt?

You get the general idea. ;)

Tim G

Keep the wand! Destroy big balls!

Well... Wh..

Never mind... there are minors on these boards as well...
66.gif

jvenegas

The wand kills kittens and sells their sweet little dead faces to terrorists, so the terrorists can lure children into their terror rings with cute little kitten faces, then force the children to be mini-terrorists.

The wand is eeeeeeeevil. :fork:
:ROFLOL: :ROFLOL: :ROFLOL:

phichi17

Would you stick LEDs on the Mona Lisa? To brighten her smile

Would you glue a sculpted hat onto Michelangelo's David? To keep the sun out of his eyes

Would a scrolling text display across the belly of the Venus De Milo enhance its appearance? To explain the whole arm missing issue

Would the Sistine Chapel's ceiling look better with integrated Plasma screens? For better veiwing angles

Would you put plastic legs on the pyramids in Egypt? For portability

yipes!

Wilt Dasney

The Pyramids don't have TVs showing Snow White or a fake family watching a Cleveland Browns game from the 60s on the inside. :lookaroun

Laura

Premium Member
The Pyramids don't have TVs showing Snow White or a fake family watching a Cleveland Browns game from the 60s on the inside. :lookaroun

But if they did, wouldn't it be cute to stick some fake plastic Mickey legs on the front?

Oh wait, just 1 Mickey leg because the other one has to dangle from the Big Plant.

ELopez

I used to consider myself indifferent about the wand, but now that I have read this entire thread (though, I must admit, I didn't get some of the posts), I would like to announce that I, too, hate the wand.

Hakunamatata

Le Meh
Premium Member
Would you stick LEDs on the Mona Lisa?

Would you glue a sculpted hat onto Michelangelo's David?

Would a scrolling text display across the belly of the Venus De Milo enhance its appearance?

Would the Sistine Chapel's ceiling look better with integrated Plasma screens?

Would you put plastic legs on the pyramids in Egypt?

You forgot....

Would you shave Britney Spears head? :lookaroun

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom