Big Animal Kingdom E-ride

space42

Now, for the rumor itself... ITS SCREAMSCAPE PEOPLE! Less than 50% of that stuff ever happens. And where do you think he gets most of his rumors? From people who read message boards and send in what other people said! So I wouldn't put much faith in it.

True.. this is the case with most Disney rumors on the internet. I'd say its less than 50%.

One thing to remember. WDI is constnatly designing attrations. Many of these attractions are "pitched" to management that will never get the green light. This is where many of the rumors come from. That is why so many of the "rumors" you hear about never come true.

Oh yeah... Beastly Kingdom is dead again...

ToTBellHop

Originally posted by space42

Oh yeah... Beastly Kingdom is dead again...

Beastlie won't be dead until the mythological creatures are removed from the park entrance signs...our speculating tends to convolute the entire area...but that's okay; it's fun to speculate. By the way, the Jammin' Jungle Parade starts and ends in Harambe...

WeirdOne

Please Be Warned! This is a rant!

Just something I need to clear up that's making me mad and no better place to clear it up.

THERE IS NO AND NEVER WILL BE A FIRE MOUNTAIN! WDI NEVER INVENTED SUCH A CONCEPT! PLEASE STOP REFERING TO IT LIKE IT WAS REAL!

There is/was Villian Mountain, but no Fire Mountain. Need Another Speil?

THERE IS NO AND NEVER WILL BE A FIRE MOUNTAIN! WDI NEVER INVENTED SUCH A CONCEPT! PLEASE STOP REFERING TO IT LIKE IT WAS REAL!

Just incase you people don't get it once. And as for the Forbidden Mountain concept. I'd forget about it. It never existed either. Want a speil for that too? - The WeirdOne :D

*WeirdOne steps off his soap-box.*

Thrawn

Account Suspended
**Looks around**

**Doesn't see mention of Fire Mountain anywhere in the thread**

**Points and laughs at WeirdOne**

Way to be an . Next time, at least read the thread.

WeirdOne

Originally posted by Thrawn
**Looks around**

**Doesn't see mention of Fire Mountain anywhere in the thread**

**Points and laughs at WeirdOne**

Way to be an . Next time, at least read the thread.

Actually I read the whole thread, but everytime I read one these Beastly Kingdom threads, some IDIOT has to mention it somewhere and I want to get this into people's heads before I see it again.

And some advice, don't assume anything. It makes an out of you and not me. Sorry, but look who's the idiot now. - The WeirdOne :D

space42

Originally posted by WeirdOne

Actually I read the whole thread, but everytime I read one these Beastly Kingdom threads, some IDIOT has to mention it somewhere and I want to get this into people's heads before I see it again.

And some advice, don't assume anything. It makes an out of you and not me. Sorry, but look who's the idiot now. - The WeirdOne :D

umm, some people take themselfs way too seriously

nice language for a Disney message board..

DisneyKrazed

Originally posted by WDWFREAK53

...and what did Maleficent TURN INTO?!?!?!?!?!

:) :) :) :) :)

Damn! That sounds like a more likely attraction for Fantasy Land then Villan Mountain. I think a attraction based on Maleficent and would be great(Alright "The Wierd One" please don't yell at me :animwink: )! The basic idea is there and it fits in perfectly with a thrill ride addition for fantasy land.

ToTBellHop

I still have yet to see where Fire Mountain was mentioned...this post has been about newcomer Forbidden Mountain and the long-talked-about Reign of Fire, which we know is already planned out.

jaylenofan86

Attachments

• ak.jpg
    ak.jpg
    41.9 KB · Views: 164

hairbrush

fighting

:eek: It's great to be opinionated.
:mad: But please stop fighting.

Walt made Disneyland so that we could have fun with our families and be one giant family.

I sure do wish that beastly kingdom would become a reality :)

-Thanks-

:wave:

Jusjuice

I think the Malificent/Dragon theme could fit well into a midevil theme in BK though, as long as it wasn't too similar to fantasyland. (Darker, and creepier & less circus-like than fantasyland) The apocolyptic theme of Reign of Fire, on the other hand, would seem out of place.

pheneix

>>>Please tell me kindly who gave you that Reign Of Fire info, because at WDI, just like Fire Mountain THERE IS NO SUCH THING!.<<<

YES, THERE IS!!!

I can prove it, Steve can prove, and I've got a feeling that NowInc probably can too, there is a Reign of Fire attraction that has been designed and is begging for the greenlight. Thank you.

Thrawn

Account Suspended
The E! network has reported Reign of Fire, it is all over WDWMagic.com itself, and pretty much is depending on two things:

1) It to do well at the box office
2) Beastly Kingdom (or another name for the land) to be built around it

And WDI never talks about anything that is not announced. So if you base your "facts" off what WDI is saying, you won't hear much until the ride opens.

WDWFREAK53

Originally posted by Thrawn
The E! network has reported Reign of Fire, it is all over WDWMagic.com itself, and pretty much is depending on two things:

1) It to do well at the box office
2) Beastly Kingdom (or another name for the land) to be built around it

And WDI never talks about anything that is not announced. So if you base your "facts" off what WDI is saying, you won't hear much until the ride opens.

WDI never TALKS...but some WDI like to HINT...VAGUELY

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom