Big Animal Kingdom E-ride

Terp02

I can't see why they would put more rides on the right side of the park, there's already a lot of congestion, plus Asia has an Eticket ride in the Kali River Rapids and DinoLand has Dinosaur as it's E-ticket. so I'm assuming, and hoping, that they'll build on Camp M-M and make Beastly Kingdom a reality. The mining theme will go well with Reign of Fire since the Dragons live underground.

WDWFREAK53

Originally posted by Terp02
I can't see why they would put more rides on the right side of the park, there's already a lot of congestion, plus Asia has an Eticket ride in the Kali River Rapids and DinoLand has Dinosaur as it's E-ticket. so I'm assuming, and hoping, that they'll build on Camp M-M and make Beastly Kingdom a reality. The mining theme will go well with Reign of Fire since the Dragons live underground.

I kind of hope that the only thing they take from RoF is the actual dragon themselves...not the storyline...

But I do agree Terp...doesn't sound logical to make ANOTHER E-ride over in Asia...not YET anyways...maybe another type of attraction, but not an E-ride

BAM

Original Poster
*It could even tie-in with the upcoming Indy movie*

What upcoming indy movie? When did you hear this? I didn't know they were making another Indy movie. Is Harrison Ford in it?

Anyways like someone else said earlier, I wouldn't mind if they put this in as an indy tie-in I just want BK first. It just sounds cooler and Disney could do a really good job with it. Besides, there are too many signs about Mythological creatures everywhere.

To the person that said there is construction going on behind Camp-Minnie-Mickey and Asia, is that construction going on now? How long? Any Pictures?

WDWFREAK53

Originally posted by BAM
*It could even tie-in with the upcoming Indy movie*

What upcoming indy movie? When did you hear this? I didn't know they were making another Indy movie. Is Harrison Ford in it?

Anyways like someone else said earlier, I wouldn't mind if they put this in as an indy tie-in I just want BK first. It just sounds cooler and Disney could do a really good job with it. Besides, there are too many signs about Mythological creatures everywhere.

To the person that said there is construction going on behind Camp-Minnie-Mickey and Asia, is that construction going on now? How long? Any Pictures?

I know about the upcoming Indy movie...but...I can't recall if HFord is going to be starring in it...I would imagine so though.

That person never said there was construction going on...he/she stated that the land is cleared...so, either it's just sitting right now or they are preparing to build. Just like how Universal has cleared land next to BTTF...but no construction has started and nothing has been confirmed for this area as of yet.

james4023464

I'm siked about this, I actually belive this. I would perfer BK first, but I would'nt mind a Mine Train Coaster:D I got my fingers crossed. If both of these get built AK might be a 1st at Walt Disney World. Look at this they will have Dinosaur, Kali River Rapids, That African Safari, Premevil Whirl, Beastly Kingdom, and a Mine Train Mountain Coaster. My mouth is drooling. I hope this is all true:D

Thrawn

Account Suspended
Indy 4. Speilburg directing, Ford starring. 2004 at the earliest, probably 2005. But it doesn't fit with Animal Kingdom. It would have to be in MGM if they were making a new Indy ride.

WDWFREAK53

Originally posted by james4023464
I'm siked about this, I actually belive this. I would perfer BK first, but I would'nt mind a Mine Train Coaster:D I got my fingers crossed. If both of these get built AK might be a 1st at Walt Disney World. Look at this they will have Dinosaur, Kali River Rapids, That African Safari, Premevil Whirl, Beastly Kingdom, and a Mine Train Mountain Coaster. My mouth is drooling. I hope this is all true:D

I hope you have a mop and a bucket handy...(and I hope you can swim) because you'll be drooling for a long time :)

WDWFREAK53

Originally posted by Thrawn
Indy 4. Speilburg directing, Ford starring. 2004 at the earliest, probably 2005. But it doesn't fit with Animal Kingdom. It would have to be in MGM if they were making a new Indy ride.

Yep, if anything...it may replace the stunt spectacular...although I just see them updating that show a little...not removing it for a ride.

ToTBellHop

if beastlie gets built as planned, this park will have six attractions with movie tie-ins:
Dinosaur
Festival of the Lion King
It's Tough to Be a Bug!
Reign of Fire
Tarzan Rocks!
The Pocahontas show

I could certainly see another movie tie-in...

Indy 4 will be Harrison's last Indy movie. The movie will feature both him and his son, also an adventurer. Harrison was quoted as saying, "I don't want to be the oldest adventure hero ever" when he spoke of the upcoming movie...I wonder if Sean Connery will be in this movie.

DisneyKrazed

I heard it might have Indy looking for atlantis. I always think that a attraction based on atlantis (not the animated movie) would be great. Although I don't know what park they would put it in. Any ideas?

wanabeimagineer

Screamscape is not wrong in saying its the first "mountain" outside of Magic Kingdom because I think he is referring to attractions in WDW that have "Mountain" at the end of their name, such as Space Mountain, Splash Mountain, and Big Thunder Mountain.

Thrawn

Account Suspended
Originally posted by DisneyKrazed
I heard it might have Indy looking for atlantis. I always think that a attraction based on atlantis (not the animated movie) would be great. Although I don't know what park they would put it in. Any ideas?

Indiana Jones and the Search for Atlantis was trademarked by LucasArts a couple years ago. Lucas and Spielburg are working on the script, but very few people know anything about it. Like I said, if it is based on Indy, it has to go into MGM.

But an Atlantis theme was done at IOA already, if Disney was to do it, I would have to say somewhere in MK... maybe the 20K lake :D

DisneyKrazed

The atlantis at IOA really is geared towards the greek mythology and then they slapped the name atlantis on it. But the legends and stuff would make a great attraction alone without Indy.

pheneix

>>>The atlantis at IOA really is geared towards the greek mythology and then they slapped the name atlantis on it.<<<

They used to, anyway. From what I can remember from the new version of Poseidon's Fury, I don't think there was any mention of Atlantis.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom