Best Restaurant In WDW

STGRhost

1. Boma - If I could only go to ONE place to eat in WDW, this would be it!

2. Brown Derby - LOVE the Cobb Salad - never had one this good anywhere else.

3. Columbia Harbor House, though they've changed the menu since I was there last... :mad:

There are LOTS of other great places to eat, though - nearly anywhere in DAK or Epcot, Mama Melrose's and Prime Time at the Studios, Tony's Town Square, Aloha Isle (Dole Whips!) and Sleepy Hollow (Cookie Ice Cream Sandwiches) at MK, House of Blues, Wolfgang Puck's, Earl of Sandwhich and Ghirardelli's at DtD, California Grill, Artist's Point, Kona Cafe...I could go on :lol:

biergarten

only 3?

Fast food: Pecos Bill in MK - make every burger a supreme at the fixin' bar...

Buffet: Biergarten in Epcot (that's me :slurp: !) - make friend with your neighboors at your huge picnic table...

Table service: Whispering Canyon cafe in Wilderness Lodge - a popular choice in this thread and for good reason...

ClemsonTigger

Naturally Grumpy
Well like everyone else here, I have lots of favorites for different reasons including a lot that have interactive entertainment.

But for dining only,

Victoria and Alberts far and away the best

Artists Point

Flying Fish

dvcnut39

This is my list- It's only out of the places that we've eaten

1.) Cape May Cafe

2.) Mama Melrose- linguini fra diavolo is to die for

3.) Crystal Palace- lunch or dinner buffet

honorable mention- Teppanyaki, Boma's

WDWShawn

1. California Grill (beats number two only because of the added view).
2. The Yachtsman (Le Cellier cannot even come close, and is also very overrated).
3. Bistro de Paris (Hands down much better than Chefs de France).

*As an aside, I have never had one problem, nor a bad meal, at Alfredo's. It would have to be on the cusp of moving in as my number 3.

**Aside number two, I only rated the places I enjoy out of those I visit most often. If you want the best, then no restaurant here in Orlando is better than Victoria and Alberts.

tink81

My tops faves are

Hollywood Brown Derby (Fantasmic Didning Pkg)
Coral Reef
Cinderella's Royal Table

I can't wait to try Le Cellier in Oct!

Whatever you do, do NOT eat at the Garden Grill in Epcot! Blah!:hurl:

riguitargod

Mostly we did counter service on our trip.

However we ate twice at Mama Melroses, and we loved the pizza! We will definitley go there when we go back next week.

I'm also interested in trying California Grill... just gotta convince the girlfriend to do it ;-)

sconti

Just got back on Monday night from an 8 night WDW trip. Ate very well...California Grill 2 times, Jiko 2 times, Artist Point, Flying Fish Cafe, Tchoup Chop (Emeril's new place at Universal) and Norman's (at the Ritz-Carlton Grande Lakes). I still think after all these years that the California Grill does the best overall job regarding food, service, value and certainly decor/ambiance/view/etc.. Had this waiter Kevin both nights we were there. Best waiter I've ever had at a restaurant, anywhere.

SirGoofy

#1-Liberty Tree Tavern Dinner. Family style, so you get plenty of food, and you get the characters, too.

#2-Alfredos in Italy. Great Italian food.

#3-50's Prime Time Cafe in MGM. I would say the food is amazing. It's good, but I love the atmosphere in that place.

tikiman

1. Kona Cafe
2. Flying Fish
3. Boma

We have eaten at just about every place in WDW and we never miss these.

I would have had California grill on the list but the last time the service was the worst we have ever had in WDW.

timkelmom

A good bang for your buck is the Trail's End resturant at the FW camprgound in Pioneer Hall. A good buffet with lots to eat. Great ribs!

dandaman

1. ESPN Club, Boardwalk. Great food, huge portions, and they even have TVs in the bathroom stalls! :lookaroun

2. Concourse Steakhouse. That was the single best steak (filet mignon) I've ever had, hands down. :D

3. Alfredo's. I don't even like Fettucine Alfredo... like the tale of so many Hollywood sequels, the original is the best! :slurp:

AKQJ10

Having just returned from WDW (BTW, Everest ROCKS!!), I have to give big thumbs up to:

Beaches & Cream (great desserts!!)
Akershus - The Princess dinner was both fun and delicious!

MKCP 1985

My 3 faves:

Sci Fi Drive In Restaurant
Cinderella's Royal Table and
'Ohana

Honorable mention are too many to mention. . . :)

skippykitty

-- It was so hard to pick just 3 so I picked 5 --

1. California Grill - anything you can order is mouth watering & delicious and there's a great view! I also love the fact that you can get dressed up to go eat here - makes it feel 20 million times more special.

2. Le Cellier - Love the bread and the filet is amazing. Great service here as well. And the garden outside is beautiful.

3. Nine Dragons - Great Chinese food - everything is cooked well here - I usually get either the Canton Pepper Beef or the Honey Sesame Chicken. :slurp:

4. Sci Fi / Beaches & Cream - both for huge and delicious Burgers and atmosphere

5. Pizzafari - yeah its counter service but I look forward to lunchtime in Animal Kingdom due to pizzafari's yummy pizza and the different animal themed eating areas.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom