Best Restaurant In WDW

IlovyensiD

Our favorites are:

1. Crystal Palace (lunch buffet is great) characters too!

2. Sci Fi - Food is good, but you can't beat the atmosphere.

3. Cinderella's Royal Table - great food, great view.

In regards to Alfredos, we ate there 2 different times and found the waiters/waitresses to be very rude. One even picked up our $10.00 tip (which was for 3 people) and threw it down on the table and walked away. We just happened to see him do this as we were leaving and turned around to take a last look at the restaurant. I would never eat there again. Maybe this was just a coincidence, but the 2nd time we were rushed through our meal. We have never had this happen at any other Disney restaurant.

Horizons78

Grade "A" Funny...
As many have already stated......"JUST THREE!?!?!?!?"

Oh well, here goes:

#1. Ohanas - Great food / Awesome view with the right tables
#2. Boma - Great food / Incredible atmosphere ''Marketplace feel"
#3. Garden Grill @ The Land - Very good food / Characters / Atmosphere

vilegirl

Just 3 is definitely tough.

Here are mine in no particular order

Ohana
Kona Cafe for breakfast
Artist Point

But there are so many others... :lol:

-Linda

PhilharMagician

1. Le Cellier (Wonderful atmosphere and great food)
2. Cape May Cafe (How can you go wrong with a New England clam bake)
3. Mama Melrose (Great Italian (Osso Bucco #1))
:slurp: :slurp: :slurp:

Erik

Well -here it goes - and one note- a friend of mine reminded me that Disney has been rotating their chefs at the nicer restaurants lately, and that will sometimes slightly change the menu/quality- but as far as I'm concerned:

Nicer Restaurants
1. Artist Point - best food and wine and a unique menu
2. Jiko - same as above with a nice atmosphere
3. CA Grill - great atmosphere, good food and wine

Casual
1. Sci-Fi Theater and 50s Prime Time - most creative atmosphere and ok food
2. Ohana and Whispering Canyon - fun all you can eat
3. Liberty Tree - the best in the Magic Kingdom

mjtm610

our favorite list keeps growing
but heres our latest
Citricos
Yachtsman
I know this is wierd---Pecos Bills----no vacation is complete until we go to Bills---my kids are all adults, yet on the plane they start arguing about what day we're going---- and we always try to time it right so we can watch the parade from there. It's not the food-----It just means WE'RE IN DISNEY!!!

AKQJ10

Flying Fish
California Grill
Tied for 3rd - Pecos Bill's ;), Flame Tree BBQ, Ohana, Prime Time Cafe, San Angel Inn, and about 100 others

My next book: "How I Ate My Way Around Walt Disney World"

shoppingnut

I've been to both Mama Melrose and Alfredo's. I'm quite picky about my Italian food too. I agree with Belle about Mama Melrose and everything smelling and tasting of woodburning; and I found the food to be not really great. I wouldn't eat there again. Alfredo's was so loud and noisy that I had a headache when I left. The service and food were so-so and they wouldn't give me a proper knife for my steak, said that they didn't give steak knives out at disney, total crap. Another place I won't eat again. I might as well have eaten at Olive Garden, it would have cost me less and at least the service is decent. Tony's in MK is excellent, love the food, service is excellent and the fried calamari is great. I highly recommend Tony's.

AkiraRaptor

Meega, nala kwishta!
In order of the food that I've enjoyed the most at:

1. Flying Fish
2. Liberty Tree Tavern
3. Jiko/Spoodles/Artists Point

Hard to choose the furthur the list goes on, but by far for me it's Flying Fish as the best, and we never miss Liberty Tree either. All the meals have been fantastic and both of those. Always cleaned the plate, nothing left un-eaten, and was very satisfied with every aspect of the meals.

After those two, the rest are very good, but to me they don't quite top the list like The Fish and LTT do.

Good eating! :slurp:

OliveMcFly

I never really ate at any fancy restaurants in WDW but my 3 faves are...
1) Prime Time Cafe - MGM
2) Sci-Fi - MGM
3) Cinderella's Royal Table - MK

Laura

Premium Member
Well I haven't eaten at ALL the restaurants yet so I can only tell you from personal experience. Keep in mind I'm a very picky eater so I tend to like the restaurants that serve food that I can pronounce. I like any sit down place that serves mac n cheese, chicken, pizza, etc.

My favorites
1. Garden Grill, the best "normal" food in the world IMO! The characters and rotating restaurant make it even better.

2. 'Ohana - honestly I didn't like much of the food. I don't like a lot of meat and I don't like grilled foods, so I ate my daughter's mac n cheese. (Everyone else at my table loved the food - they aren't picky like me) Despite me not liking the menu, the atmosphere was so incredible I will go back over and over again. We went during Wishes and it was so awesome to watch Wishes while sitting at a table eating dinner!

3. Any of the buffets - Crystal Palace, Chef Mickey's, Donald's breakfastosaurus, etc. Again, they offer normal foods so I love em!

tn1999

There are so many great places to eat at Disney, but my top 3 must do's are:

1. Prime Time Cafe
2. Ohana
3. Boma

Earl of Sandwich is number one on my quick serve list...

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom