Best Restaurant In WDW

wdwfan100

My top 3 would be:

1. O'hana-We love it. A great variety of food cooked over a wood fire. Did I mention its all you can eat?

2. Alfedo di Roma at Epcot- The fett. Alfredo is "The Best"

3. (tie) Narcoosies/Yachtsmans Steak house.

This was a tuff question. Some restaurants have a nostalgic appeal, but for just food these are for real.

EpcotGrl

1. Restaurant Marrakesh (Epcot)- THE MOST UNDERRATED RESTAURANT. I don't know what people think when they hear "Moroccan food", but it doesn't send them clamoring for entrance. Delicious food (this from a notoriously picky eater), elegant & cool atmosphere, and even entertainment (live music & belly dancing). And if nothing else, get the Chef's Special--it's probably the cheapest full-service meal on property!

2. Biergarten - (Epcot) excellent food & entertainment. We never fail to make new friends there, and I frequently eat myself almost sick :)

3. Flame Tree Barbecue (AK) - just darn good food. And if you buy the meal ticket, it's one of the most affordable, too! :sohappy:

Magicmyway

3 favorites are hard to narrow down but Id have to say...

For lunch or easy going: Sci Fi--- the atmosphere and food is just fun!

Dinners: Italy and Yachtsman, classy and just good food!

makscopes

In a class by itself - Victoria & Alberts

Top Picks:

1. California Grill
2. Jiko
3. Artist Point

Fun relaxing restaurants:

1. Sci Fi
2. Liberty Tree Tavern
3. Chef Mickeys

If I could only pick one:

Boma

lunalovegoddess

Since I love world cuisines, I'm a big fan of the World Showcase. But, if I have to narrow down my faves:

1. Marrakesh
2. Mitsukoshi
3. Ohana's

Honorable Mention: Sci-Fi Dine-In for theming

TrentMom

Haven't been since 2000, but here are my three favorites:

1. Ohana's Character Breakfast - Great food, friendly servers

2. Biergarten---great food and great atomsphere

3. 50's Primetime (lunch only) - food at dinner was too expensive as it was mediocre:hurl:, but the entertainment made up for. I would recommend only having lunch there.

69 more days!!!:wave::wave::wave:

All Star Movies
May 7-12

Laura

Premium Member
Well since this thread was bumped I'm revising my answers. I've eaten at a ton more restaurants since I last replied.

#1 - Beaches & Cream - I think the service there is always excellent (why wouldn't it be, there's only a few tables!). I absolutely LOVE their hot dogs. And the best part is ordering dessert afterwards. I just really look forward to eating here each trip now!

#2 - Liberty Tree Tavern - thanksgiving dinner without the annoying relatives. :)

#3 - 'Ohana - just love the atmosphere and I love looking out the window while I'm eating and seeing the castle. I prefer breakfast because I don't like the dinner menu.

ruca

1.) Chefs de France-my classic favorite. YUM
2.) Coral Reef
3.) tie between Le Cellier and the Brown Derby

Also, nothing beats a carmel apple from the confectionary while watching SpectroMagic.

I am super excited to try Boma on my next trip as well as the sushi bar in Epcot:sohappy: :sohappy:

AKQJ10

I'll do it this way:

Sit-Down (non theme park) - Flying Fish
Sit-Down (theme park) - 50's Prime Time cafe
Character Meal - Chef Mickey's
Counter Service - Pecos Bills (somethin' about those burgers!) ;)
Dessert - Beaches & Cream (hands down)
Try-it-you-might-like-it (something different) - Boma or Akershus
Quick Snack - Popcorn by the WDWRR station in the MK. The best!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom