Beastly Kingdom Is Back

Dinoman96

Sounds great what kinda ride is JTTCOTE...like ride vehicle and mechanism wise

I hear it was a cross between a coaster and Test Track. Thankfully, the ride of course would be mostly inside (Only the drop is outside), so it wouldn't shut down as much in the rain like TT.

EPCOTPluto

Here's a vid of JTTCOTE:

[youtube]<object width="445" height="364"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/grxMIomcEts&hl=en&fs=1&color1=0x006699&color2=0x54abd6&border=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/grxMIomcEts&hl=en&fs=1&color1=0x006699&color2=0x54abd6&border=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="445" height="364"></embed></object>[/youtube]

Really looks nice...

Jasonflz

I hear it was a cross between a coaster and Test Track. Thankfully, the ride of course would be mostly inside (Only the drop is outside), so it wouldn't shut down as much in the rain like TT.

It uses the same system as Test Track.

I think one thing that definitely will not happen if MI comes in some form is the hourly explosive fireball that erupts from the top of the volcano. It would scare the animals.

Dinoman96

I think one thing that definitely will not happen if MI comes in some form is the hourly explosive fireball that erupts from the top of the volcano. It would scare the animals.

I saw a video of that, it just seemed like a puff of smoke to me. :lookaroun

WDWFREAK53

Here's a vid of JTTCOTE:

[youtube]<object width="445" height="364"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/grxMIomcEts&hl=en&fs=1&color1=0x006699&color2=0x54abd6&border=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/grxMIomcEts&hl=en&fs=1&color1=0x006699&color2=0x54abd6&border=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="445" height="364"></embed></object>[/youtube]

Really looks nice...

It does look nice...but REALLY short for the size of the building that's housing it!

EPCOT Explorer

Shame...:lol: I like that effect. Maybe they will make it quieter.:lol:

Jasonflz

My mom made me watch 3 hours of al gore talkin' about global warming.After 5 minutes, I got the point.It was just like riding IASW for 3 hours straight. :cry::lol::cry::lol::cry::lookaroun:lol:

:hurl: That's awful.

I don't believe in Global Warming. Global cooling, maybe. Florida has gotten a bit colder at times when it usually isn't.

magicmaya

:hurl: That's awful.

I don't believe in Global Warming. Global cooling, maybe. Florida has gotten a bit colder at times when it usually isn't.

In georgia it felt like winter for fall, winter and spring
It's unpredictable.One day in december it would be hot and the next day,it would be snowing!

Recycle!!!!

hoke2007

If we are lucky enough to get JTTCOTE, I'll be so extremely excited. If they did it right, it could be one of the best attractions on WDW property.

This is a very exciting time for WDW. So many rumors going around. Even if some don't happen, its at least been fun thinking about it.

Dinoman96

It seems short to me too. Very well themed and exciting but just as you get going you're done. I wonder, should it be brought to AK, if they would extend the ride time any.

Perhaps....Some new scenes could be added, such as a treasure room near the end in reference to Dragon Tower.

Horizonsfan

Perhaps....Some new scenes could be added, such as a treasure room near the end in reference to Dragon Tower.

New scenes added would be great although I bet the "cheapest" way to lengthen the ride time would be to make the high speed/roller coaster section longer. Just doing that would satisfy a large majority of guests, however I could easily see many fans claiming that they took the easy way out.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom