Beastly Kingdom Is Back

plutoismyhero

It wouldn't be that large, or kill anyone for that matter. :lol:

It could be like the fountain from IOA, where someone beneath makes the fountain talk.

I understand how it would work but i mean come on if you were 3-5 years old and you saw a giant TALKING dragon wouldint it scare you. I mean dont get me wrong i think it will be awesome im just saying and where exactly would this dragon be located

Dinoman96

I understand how it would work but i mean come on if you were 3-5 years old and you saw a giant TALKING dragon wouldint it scare you. I mean dont get me wrong i think it will be awesome im just saying and where exactly would this dragon be located

Perhaps in a cavern connected to my proposed Dragon Mountain thrill ride (Well, not deep in the mountain, where the maleviolent dragon lives, but somewhere in it).

_Scar

JTTCOTE will be a great edition to DAK, but I still think DAK needs a flume ride even if they use the Fantasia Gardens theme they originally put into BK.

Dinoman96

Do you have any information on this proposed ride of yours...

A rethemed version of JTTCOTE, of course. While sharing a few scenes from its brother in Japan, such as the crystals in the beginning, the ride has a slightly spooky atmosphere, with a few skeletons here and there. The scene where you see the...well, sea, would be turned into lava falls, and you would see the evil dragon more. Sometimes, though, you can hear it roar, and hear footsteps, giving guest the feeling they're being persuade...of course, the giant lava monster at the end would be replaced with the dragon, and right before the drop, fire blazes, to give the impressions that the dragon at the last second blew fire at the guest. I'd say it'd be Dinosaur-scary.

Thrill Seeker

JTTCOTE will be a great edition to DAK, but I still think DAK needs a flume ride even if they use the Fantasia Gardens theme they originally put into BK.

I'd say Hollywood Studios is in more dire need of a water ride, since it is the only park that doesn't have one at all. At least AK has Kali...

plutoismyhero

A rethemed version of JTTCOTE, of course. While sharing a few scenes from its brother in Japan, such as the crystals in the beginning, the ride has a slightly spooky atmosphere, with a few skeletons here and there. The scene where you see the...well, sea, would be turned into lava falls, and you would see the evil dragon more. Sometimes, though, you can hear it roar, and hear footsteps, giving guest the feeling they're being persuade...of course, the giant lava monster at the end would be replaced with the dragon, and right before the drop, fire blazes, to give the impressions that the dragon at the last second blew fire at the guest. I'd say it'd be Dinosaur-scary.

Sounds great what kinda ride is JTTCOTE...like ride vehicle and mechanism wise

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom