Beastly Kingdom Is Back

EPCOTPluto

And don't forget the Griffin!

griffin+-+maze.jpg

jt04

Original Poster
I'd rather have Mystery Island/BK over the Meet & Greet land proposed for the MK

Same here. But it seems Disney these days like to throw in random Disney characters instead of trying something new. :dazzle:

What you both are failing to grasp (so I'll keep saying it) is that each project is aimed at different demographics. FL is primarily for young girls, but not exclusively.

I think if MI is built it will be more in line with what you are expecting including thrill rides.

Disney now has the luxury of having lands that are much more targeted and therefore immersive. It's a great concept in the long run.

Dinoman96

What you both are failing to grasp (so I'll keep saying it) is that each project is aimed at different demographics. FL is primarily for young girls, but not exclusively.

I think if MI is built it will be more in line with what you are expecting including thrill rides.

Disney now has the luxury of having lands that are much more targeted and therefore immersive. It's a great concept in the long run.

Good Point. Now that I'm thinking about it, another reason they should built MI/BK is for something to appeal for boys and thrill seekers.

jt04

Original Poster
Good Point. Now that I'm thinking about it, another reason they should built MI/BK is for something to appeal for boys and thrill seekers.

That is the point Kevin Yee makes and I think he is right although neither land seems like it will be completely exclusive.

Of course, I was thinking they could always add one of those animated shooting gallaries to the new FL where you could target characters from Bambi. I'm sure that would appeal to the male demographic. "Hey Thumper, eat lead".

:drevil:

*runs from PETA's wrath* :fork:

RSoxNo1

I think the whole Dueling Dragons excuse that Disney uses fro not building Dragon's Tower is silly. The storylines could be different enough it wouldn't matter. Why not make DAK's coaster a "B&M Dive Coaster" like the Busch Gardens parks have. They would allow for Dark Ride segnments and a huge dive "down through the Tower" and into the Dragon's Lair. A "Euro Fighter" coaster like the Mystery Mine coaster at Dollywood would work wonders with this theme and settign as well. Disney just needs to be creative. With John Lasseter around it seems creativitiy is once again being allowed and encouraged.....so we will see.

Dueling Dragons has a story line?

Dinoman96

Dueling Dragons has a story line?

It does.

I believe I read that the dragons are actually female, and my friend told me the reason why they hate each other is because they thought one another killed their parents who were really killed by knights (Yeah, I know...weird)...could anyone clarify about this? :shrug:

All I know is that two dragons really don't like each other and duke it out at a castle.

scpergj

That is the point Kevin Yee makes and I think he is right although neither land seems like it will be completely exclusive.

Of course, I was thinking they could always add one of those animated shooting gallaries to the new FL where you could target characters from Bambi. I'm sure that would appeal to the male demographic. "Hey Thumper, eat lead".

:drevil:

*runs from PETA's wrath* :fork:

My son and I would love that one...I think my wife might, too...:lookaroun

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom