Bad Pirates Experience

Siege898

heres one of my scary break down stories. we were on one of the roller coasters at busch gardens (the floorless one) halfway up the lift hill it stopped. after 15 mins of sitting, and "please remain seated" messages, sirens starting going off with a very louyd message, "clear the lift hill and all oher lower track areas." after sirens and that message, we were pretty freaked, after another 20-30 mins of sitting, the ride started to run. that is my worst experience on a roller coaster.

Wilt Dasney

Siege898 said:
heres one of my scary break down stories. we were on one of the roller coasters at busch gardens (the floorless one) halfway up the lift hill it stopped. after 15 mins of sitting, and "please remain seated" messages, sirens starting going off with a very louyd message, "clear the lift hill and all oher lower track areas." after sirens and that message, we were pretty freaked, after another 20-30 mins of sitting, the ride started to run. that is my worst experience on a roller coaster.

I like it when SSE stops on the descent to Earth. Ahh, the nappage that ensues....

Legacy

Pixie Duster said:
Hehehehe,.... I am kinda on the market, first time in five years.... hmmmmmmm.
Um... could you PM that one to me instead? :animwink:

:lol:

(And FYI, I'm kidding)

NTI2002

jmaxwell007 said:
EXACTLY! some of us would just appreciate being there to be honest. i wouldnt care if i got stuck or not.

come on dude, look at the bigger picture here.................. you were inconveinenced for 35 minutes and your whole day is ruined. hopefully next time youll be glad to be there period and can laugh it off.
well considering the amount of money one has to spend to have a Disney vacation, the cast members should really be trained better to take it upon themselves to apologize for the inconvenience. anyone who loses 35 min. let alone a day in Disney World, has a right to be angry about it.
I would be sending an email to management about this. I know I wouldnt' get anyting, but someone has to do something about the lack of attention given to the guests.

StevenT

I was the first to reply to this thread, so being home from work now I returned to see if anybody had answered the question as to what happened that night. Sorry to say however that I had to scan through countless pages of fighting over spelling, and overall rudeness that is sadly becoming more common on the boards, and it's something I wish everybody could get over and be mature about. This is a discussion forum, not a debate forum. As for the whole "build a bridge and get over it" comment, that could have been stated in a much less harsh and offensive manner. I would tend to agree that you can't let one bad experiance spoil the ride, but I would never word it in such a condecending manner. The point I am trying to make here, is who really cares if you spell one word incorrectly, as long as you can still read what the author is trying to portray. Be nice, be courtious, enjoy yourself and don't fight!

Off of my soapbox I would like to re-state the Guest Relations e-mail, posted by mickeymouse wdw.guest.communications@disneyworld.com

MicBat

StevenT said:
I was the first to reply to this thread, so being home from work now I returned to see if anybody had answered the question as to what happened that night. Sorry to say however that I had to scan through countless pages of fighting over spelling, and overall rudeness that is sadly becoming more common on the boards, and it's something I wish everybody could get over and be mature about. This is a discussion forum, not a debate forum. As for the whole "build a bridge and get over it" comment, that could have been stated in a much less harsh and offensive manner. I would tend to agree that you can't let one bad experiance spoil the ride, but I would never word it in such a condecending manner. The point I am trying to make here, is who really cares if you spell one word incorrectly, as long as you can still read what the author is trying to portray. Be nice, be courtious, enjoy yourself and don't fight!

Off of my soapbox I would like to re-state the Guest Relations e-mail, posted by mickeymouse wdw.guest.communications@disneyworld.com
Amen to THAT! Thanks, Steven! :sohappy:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom