Bad Pirates Experience

Wilt Dasney

dizryan said:
I wasn't referring to the content of the post, but thanks for playing anyway.

I know what you were "reefering" to, Chuck Woolery. You've made it clear what your little game is here. Thus apparently it wasn't "too easy" for you, since you apparently just had to comment.

I'll take Door #3, by the way.

Swfewrmco

Wilt Dasney said:
I know what you were "reefering" to, Chuck Woolery. You've made it clear what your little game is here. Thus apparently it wasn't "too easy" for you, since you apparently just had to comment.

You know what, I am sorry. If I apolize, will that make me equal with you fine folks?

Love,
Chuck

Wilt Dasney

dizryan said:
You know what, I am sorry. If I apolize, will that make me equal with you fine folks?

Love,
Chuck

Somehwo, I don't beliieve you are trewly surry. I'm somhwat dubios as to yuor trew sentimetns.

Pixie Duster

Ok kids, each of you just stop it.

Dizryan, I am sorry dear, but we do like it when people are mature. Everyone else, it doesn't help to argue this way, it only the makes the situation worse. Let's just try to get along and be nice to each other (see signature :))

Wilt Dasney

Pixie Duster said:
Ok kids, each of you just stop it.

Dizryan, I am sorry dear, but we do like it when people are mature. Everyone else, it doesn't help to argue this way, it only the makes the situation worse. Let's just try to get along and be nice to each other (see signature :))

Dani, you can't play.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom