Avengers Campus: E-Watch! (Waiting on the new ride)

DrAlice

Knight's Tournament at Legoland CA 20 years ago-

One of my favorite memories from LegoLand was from several years ago watching my husband being shaken around on this ride. He chose the highest level, which drew a crowd of onlookers. His long hair was flying everywhere and he made the greatest facial expressions. It was hilarious.

Sadly, the last time we visited, this ride had been removed.

Architectural Guinea Pig

In the Parks
No
I'm now optimistic about Avengers Campus actually becoming something worth being there.
Honestly if they added some rock work, redwood trees, and mini waterfalls ala Fantasy Springs to blend perfectly with Avatar and Grizzly Peak, it would seriously become my favorite land in the park. Never happening but man would that seriously be a vibe… a hidden Stark Factory/Avengers Campus in the Silicon Valley forests that once attracted both ancient sorcerers, Mr. Stark, Aliens (the collector), and the Avengers due to the area’s rich astral energy…

aleh021

Again, I love Marvel. I do.

But are Iron Man & Spider-Man the ONLY characters available to base rides off of?

DLP Flight Force is practically an Iron Man ride.
HK Iron Man Experience
DCA Stark Flight Lab

Spider-Man at DCA, DLP, HKDL, & SDL.

I still hate the name Avengers Campus. I feel like it'll never truly be a "Marvel Land" with that name. Not every character is an Avenger, it just doesn't work for me.

That's all.

Disney Irish

Premium Member
Again, I love Marvel. I do.

But are Iron Man & Spider-Man the ONLY characters available to base rides off of?

DLP Flight Force is practically an Iron Man ride.
HK Iron Man Experience
DCA Stark Flight Lab

Spider-Man at DCA, DLP, HKDL, & SDL.

I still hate the name Avengers Campus. I feel like it'll never truly be a "Marvel Land" with that name. Not every character is an Avenger, it just doesn't work for me.

That's all.
Well they can't use the "Marvel" name in the domestic theme parks due to the Uni Marvel Theme Park rights. So they had to go with an easily recognizable name that shouts "Marvel" without actually using the "Marvel" name.

As for the characters, we'll be getting more than just Spider-Man and Iron Man with the Avengers Infinity Defense attraction.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom