jt04

not trying to be argumentative here...but just confirming. You're considering Screamscape a more reliable source than Lee and Spirit? :confused:

Screamscape has been around much longer, does not find it necessary to remain anonymous AND has a much much larger following. People would not flock to that site if it was not reasonably credible.

So to answer your question on one word, "YES!".

Plutofan1

Just saw an interview with James Cameron on Good Morning America for the upcoming DVD/Blu-Ray release of "Titanic." They asked him about upcoming "Avatar" sequels, and he said they plan to make two and shoot them back-to-back. Not sure how much stock I'm putting in the IGN report...

jt04

Per Screamscape this very morning, Avatar at DAK is still happening and milestones are still being met in the development process.

Carry on....

PS- Someone should notify Jim Hill Media. They seem to be unaware of this.

jt04

Just saw an interview with James Cameron on Good Morning America for the upcoming DVD/Blu-Ray release of "Titanic." They asked him about upcoming "Avatar" sequels, and he said they plan to make two and shoot them back-to-back. Not sure how much stock I'm putting in the IGN report...

You have come far grasshopper.

WDWmazprty

obama-confused-thumb-234x218-2190.jpg

PirateFrank

Screamscape has been around much longer, does not find it necessary to remain anonymous AND has a much much larger following. People would not flock to that site if it was not reasonably credible.

So to answer your question on one word, "YES!".

If your logic is sound, then how do you explain Jim Hill's site traffic?

wdwmagic

Administrator
Premium Member
Original Poster
Per Screamscape this very morning, Avatar at DAK is still happening and milestones are still being met in the development process.

Carry on....

Well both are rumors, neither are confirmed, so lets wait and see what happens.

jt04

Carry on....

Oh, and LP and probably Al Lutz while we are at it.

PirateFrank

If your logic is sound, then how do you explain Jim Hill's site traffic?

I understand that. Clear you didn't, though....

My point is if your measure of source-reliability (in the case of Screamscape) is site traffic, then you must have an explanation prepared to explain Jim Hill's less-than-perfect accuracy/reliability track record.

Your thoughts?

GLaDOS

They asked him about upcoming "Avatar" sequels, and he said they plan to make two and shoot them back-to-back. Not sure how much stock I'm putting in the IGN report...

That's always been the plan. Even says so in the IGN article. The question isn't what he's planning to do. It's when he's actually gonna do it.

FrankLapidus

Ok, but this piece of information is based on information provided by anonymous sources so I don't see how it is any more credible than anything Lee, '74, Marni or any of the other insiders on the forum provide. And a large following means nothing, how many people visit TMZ every day and how much of the information (or gossip) there turns out to be true? Not dismissing this but I don't see this information as any different from what was posted on IGN, right now it's all just hearsay.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom