KingOfEpicocity

download (2).png

Also check this out

No Name

Yes that is true, but it's still not a major land like Star Wars will be.
It won't be as big as Star Wars land. But a mini-land with one great ride could certainly work. Ratatouille at Walt Disney Studios Paris is a nice example of this. It's pretty much a ride and a restaurant in a nice, small little Paris-themed area. There isn't any big entrance to the land becuase it isn't really a land, it's just a ride with a nice space around it. Plus 9.5 acres isn't tiny, it's only 2.5 acres smaller than Avatar Land. Correct me if I'm wrong, but cut out the hangar restaurant and that seems close to the amount of space they'd have for a Marvel area in DCA. Not gigantic but certainly not tiny.

No Name

I know the picture is from Micechat, but wouldn't they have to keep the perimeter road intact? I'm a little skeptical that all that land would/could be available for Marvel.

Yeah I agree, that road would be so much of a pain to get rid of (likely not possible) that it wouldn't be worth it. And backstage areas and CM parking are usually somewhat important, you can't just get rid of it all to build a new land. So I doubt even the rest of that space is usuable. But I've noticed Micechat has a habit of treating all backstage areas like they're wastes of space ready for new attractions, so I don't believe it either. Plus the marked space looks like more than 9.5 acres.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom