KingOfEpicocity

Yeah. Been to Disney the last three years going back in June. But don't remember ewoks.
1.jpg

*clears throat*

Marc Davis Fan

DCA's Marvel expansion could also include all or part of the current "Hollywood Studios" area of its Hollywood Land (north of Hollywood Blvd). It could even take over the land that's currently used for "a bug's land" now that DCA has child-friendly rides in Cars Land. For anything in that area, though, I'm not sure how they'll deal with sight lines considering the presence of ToT...

Last edited:

KingOfEpicocity

DCA's Marvel expansion could also include all or part of the current "Hollywood Studios" area of its Hollywood Land (north of Hollywood Blvd). It could even take over the land that's currently used for "a bug's land" now that DCA has child-friendly rides in Cars Land. For anything in that area, though, I'm not sure how they'll deal with sight lines considering the presence of ToT...

well, the rest of the park doesnt seem to try and hide TOT anyways lol

HauntedMansionFLA

Does anyone know if James Horner recorded or wrote the music for Pandora before he passed away? I love his musical style and it would a great addition to the land. Also, @WDW1974 had talked about a third attraction for the land several months back on his Spirit thread. There are several buildings that have popped up in pictures the last couple of weeks. Didn't know if there might be a surprise thrown at us.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom