August 2011 Roll Calls

dixiegirl

So I will say this if there is already an August roll call in progress , I appologize, direct me there! I did search an came up empty!

So I am starting this one! We're all booked , staying at our Home DVC resort SSR!!! Going with my Babe , two girls , Nephew and wife. Our Nephew has'nt been back to Disney since 2006 so there's lots of new stuff for him and his wife to see !
We'll be there the 20th -27th.
I have'nt been to disney in August since 2000 , we've always done September , but with our Oldest in middle school, way to much work for her to play make up!
But thats ok, we're still getting our fix!
Anyone else hop on August Roll call!!

And yes I'll take the Heat and humidity any day over crowds!!

mickeysshoes

So looking forward to walking outside to the bus and seeing a bird I want to take a picture of and cant because the camera fogs up in the morning heat and humidity!!! WOO HOO!!!!! :sohappy: 16 more!!!

Upvote 0

dixiegirl

Original Poster
It's almost here... I can start to smell the warm Florida air!!1 :p

Oh love when the doors open at mco airport that lead out to the magical express! Love when the heat hits you right in the face! Hubby just looks at me and says "happy?" Oh yeah you bet i'm at disneyworld baby!

Upvote 0

oommggitskait

AHhhhhhhh only 16 days for me. It's pretty much all I can think about now.
Target trips for things. Still searching for maybe just ONE more new pair of shorts (hey, I just love to shop!). Talking with my bf about our plans for the night before we leave. It's all so exciting!

Upvote 0

mickeysshoes

15 more here!!! I am ready to get the suitcases out...but it would be to hard with the dog (he is old and now pretty much blind),he would run into them all the time and I would feel bad. And he knows when they come out that means he has to also go on vacation. Dont want to over stress the old guy...love him too much!!! :lol: So i will wait a week longer and to it next weekend!!!

Upvote 0

AKidat50

Grand Floridian !

First trip to WDW since 2006 for my 50th birthday celebration.
Can't believe its been nearly 5 years.
Did DL a couple of years ago for the other 1/2's 50th, stayed at Grand Californian.
Will be at Grand Floridian for this trip, Arrive Aug 30, Depart Sept 2
Can't wait !

Upvote 0

SamnDawn060304

number-4.jpg

Upvote 0

LizziB

I'm in my last week!!!!!!!
This time next Friday, I'll be heading to the ferry, crossing to Southampton, up to Gatwick for overnight stay then fly out Saturday morning. We (Boyfriend, Son, Daughter, Mum, Dad, Boyfriends ex-wife (kids mum - never inviting on a holiday with me again and we aren't even there yet!) have 3 weeks of Disney magic, Universal/Sea World/Busch/DC etc!!
I'm so excited I'm about to burst just thinking about it!

Upvote 0

Blueskyze

I got my package in the mail yesterday!!! I was so excited!! The luggage tags were super cute, and we also got a monogrammed tote bag that I wasn't expecting. I pre-ordered PhotoPass last night, and we're all set! I did have a few nerve-wracking minutes when I realized our check-out date was listed as one day too early on our reservation, but I called my travel agent and she called Disney and got everything fixed. 15 DAYS TO GO!!!!!!

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom