August 2011 Roll Calls

dixiegirl

So I will say this if there is already an August roll call in progress , I appologize, direct me there! I did search an came up empty!

So I am starting this one! We're all booked , staying at our Home DVC resort SSR!!! Going with my Babe , two girls , Nephew and wife. Our Nephew has'nt been back to Disney since 2006 so there's lots of new stuff for him and his wife to see !
We'll be there the 20th -27th.
I have'nt been to disney in August since 2000 , we've always done September , but with our Oldest in middle school, way to much work for her to play make up!
But thats ok, we're still getting our fix!
Anyone else hop on August Roll call!!

And yes I'll take the Heat and humidity any day over crowds!!

riogirl

Where about? I'm from right outside South Philly... I can see the planes on the runway at Philly International from my bedroom window! LOL!!! :lol:

South Philly....right behind Citizens Bank Park...my son can see it from his bedroom window!...We hear the crowds and smell the food cooking! LOL Too funny...

Upvote 0

oommggitskait

Where about? I'm from right outside South Philly... I can see the planes on the runway at Philly International from my bedroom window! LOL!!! :lol:

South Philly....right behind Citizens Bank Park...my son can see it from his bedroom window!...We hear the crowds and smell the food cooking! LOL Too funny...

Fun that we're all so close! I live in fairmount, right behind the art museum.

Upvote 0

jformica

We're going 7/30-8/9. It will be me, my wife DD (10), DS (9) and DS (16.

7/30-7/31 at the Dolphin
7/31-8/5 Wilderness Lodge Villas
8/5-8/7 Not sure yet (maybe AK)
8/7-8/9 Royal Pacific (Universal Studios)

Upvote 0
Oh, August 6th - 13th can't come fast enough! :brick: I'm so excited! Wonder if I'll see any other WDW members out and about... :sohappy:

This will be my daughters FIRST trip, and we're celebrating our 3rd anniversary (even though it's a month after, oh well! :drevil:)

Only 112 days to go! :eek: I need to make my ADR's!!!!!!!!!! :brick:

Upvote 0

Bri1121

Oh, August 6th - 13th can't come fast enough! :brick: I'm so excited! Wonder if I'll see any other WDW members out and about... :sohappy:

This will be my daughters FIRST trip, and we're celebrating our 3rd anniversary (even though it's a month after, oh well! :drevil:)

We'll be there!! We are celebrating my daughters birthday but also one night we are having a date night and celebrating our 5th wedding anniversary 2 months later! But who cares!!

And yes you need to get on those reservations!!

3 more days and were in the double digits!!

Upvote 0
I made my ADR's, and I got them ALL! Even Akershus and Chef Mickey's! I thought for SURE they'd be full. Thank goodness I didn't have to re-evaluate my choices. :ROFLOL:

We can't have a date night, because our daughter isn't three yet. Oh well, it's not a big deal, we wanted to spend everything with her.

I can't wait till double digits! POFQ is calling to me!!! :lol:

Upvote 0

disney4life2008

Im going the same time!! August 6 to the 13th!!

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom