August 2011 Roll Calls

dixiegirl

So I will say this if there is already an August roll call in progress , I appologize, direct me there! I did search an came up empty!

So I am starting this one! We're all booked , staying at our Home DVC resort SSR!!! Going with my Babe , two girls , Nephew and wife. Our Nephew has'nt been back to Disney since 2006 so there's lots of new stuff for him and his wife to see !
We'll be there the 20th -27th.
I have'nt been to disney in August since 2000 , we've always done September , but with our Oldest in middle school, way to much work for her to play make up!
But thats ok, we're still getting our fix!
Anyone else hop on August Roll call!!

And yes I'll take the Heat and humidity any day over crowds!!

dizwdwfan

We are planning on going August 18-27 staying at the POP or All Star resort. This is not the time of year we planned on going but due to my niece and nephew being in sports it is the only time we could fit it in.

Upvote 0

disneygirl1

We will be there from August 19th to September 2. This is our fist trip to Florida and we are traveling with another family. We are staying at Pop Century and are anxiously counting down the days.

We arrive at POP on 8/31, maybe well see each around the resort!!!! I CAN NOT wait for this trip to get here... Waiting is the worst~

Booked CSR for aug 27-sept 4. So excited, its our first trip, except for the hubby he has been there twice before! :ROFLOL:

Love CSR. We arrive on 8/31, but we are staying at POP. Have a great 1st trip!

Upvote 0

HouCuseChickie

I may be posting a little prematurely, but I figure I already have all of our dining booked and DH green-lighted the trip - so why not :shrug: I put in an email to our travel agent late Thursday to work on WDW lodging booking for Aug 14 -18 (I'm so impatient I may even call and book myself!). Air prices have killed two of our other trips :cry:, so we're probably going to drive for this one- but it will make a nice belated trip for me and I can't wait to celebrate our older one's 5th bday at WDW (we're a week apart). :sohappy: She's going to be SOOOOOOOO surprised. As far as both girls will know, we'll just be driving to FL to visit grandma and grandpa. :D

OK- guess I'll make this official since I've booked...Aug 14 - 18th at the Contemporary- 35% off room rate :D

Upvote 0

HouCuseChickie

Yay! Good for you!! :sohappy: we will be right next door at BLT the 13-21st. What meals are you guys doing?

I seriously think I booked this trip to feed my dining booking addiction. :lol: This is what we've got as of right now, but I'm on the fence about a few things and might thin things out closer to the trip.

8/14- lunch @ Crystal Palace
8/14- dinner @ California Grill during fireworks
8/15- breakfast @ Akershus
8/15- late lunch/early dinner @ Le Cellier
8/16- breakfast @ Chef Mickey's
8/16- dinner @ 1900 Park Fare
8/17- breakfast @ The Wave, but probably switching to Kona
8/17- dinner @ 'Ohana, but I might switch for Citrico's
8/18- breakfast @ 'Ohana, but part of me keeps thinking about Cape May

How about you guys???

Upvote 0

bmarkelon

I seriously think I booked this trip to feed my dining booking addiction. :lol: This is what we've got as of right now, but I'm on the fence about a few things and might thin things out closer to the trip.

8/14- lunch @ Crystal Palace
8/14- dinner @ California Grill during fireworks
8/15- breakfast @ Akershus
8/15- late lunch/early dinner @ Le Cellier
8/16- breakfast @ Chef Mickey's
8/16- dinner @ 1900 Park Fare
8/17- breakfast @ The Wave, but probably switching to Kona
8/17- dinner @ 'Ohana, but I might switch for Citrico's
8/18- breakfast @ 'Ohana, but part of me keeps thinking about Cape May

How about you guys???
Here's ours, you'll see that I know exactly what you mean about the booking addiction. We have a few of the same on different days.

8/13 D~ Tony's
8/14 B~Ohana
8/14 D~Sci Fi
8/15 L~Rose and Crown
8/15 D~Chef Mickey's
8/16 D~Ohana
8/17 B~Chef Mickey's
8/17 D~1900 Park Fare
8/18 B~Play N Dine
8/18 D~California Grill Anniversary dinner date for DH and I!!!
8/19 B~Tusker House
8/20 L or D~somewhere in DTD, probably Portobello

There are a couple gaps I may still fill but I am so pumped up for this line-up!! :slurp:

Upvote 0

tiaragirl

You get on the day we get off!!!!! :wave:

Ahh, too cool! I'm so looking forward to it - Disney Dreamin'!

Yay for going on the Dream! :sohappy: We booked the Dream last month for next April!!! We are so excited, it will be our 1st cruise!

Ah! I'll make sure to post a good little TR to get you even more excited! Cruising with Disney is a fantastic experience, you'll love it.

Upvote 0

HouCuseChickie

Here's ours, you'll see that I know exactly what you mean about the booking addiction. We have a few of the same on different days.

8/13 D~ Tony's
8/14 B~Ohana
8/14 D~Sci Fi
8/15 L~Rose and Crown
8/15 D~Chef Mickey's
8/16 D~Ohana
8/17 B~Chef Mickey's
8/17 D~1900 Park Fare
8/18 B~Play N Dine
8/18 D~California Grill Anniversary dinner date for DH and I!!!
8/19 B~Tusker House
8/20 L or D~somewhere in DTD, probably Portobello

There are a couple gaps I may still fill but I am so pumped up for this line-up!! :slurp:

Looks Good!!! Rose & Crown was one of the ones we did on our Dec trip - really enjoyed the food and drinks! I suddenly have a strong craving for fish and chips!

Upvote 0

PeoplemoverTTA

Due to a lack of affordable plane tickets on our original travel dates, we're now adding a few days (not too hard to handle :lol:). Arriving 8/19 (at 11:59pm, but still) and departing 8/29. Staying at POFQ...our longest WDW trip ever - so excited!

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom