Are you a WDW Honeymooner????

diddy_mouse

Married October 8th 2005
Honeymooned October 9th-17th 2005 at POFQ

Staying at Riverside for our 5th anniversary...which is in 38 days! :sohappy:

Tiggerish

Resident Redhead
Premium Member
We are celebrating our 16th anniversary today!

In 1994, we cruised on the old "Big Red Boat", followed by a stay at the Grand Floridian for our honeymoon.

We cruised on the Big Red Boat, too, for our honeymoon in May, 1986. 3 day WDW park hopper, 4 day cruise to the Bahamas.

The "deluxe suite" package put us at the Embassy Suites hotel right next to the old King Henry's Feast on I-Drive. I remember that the package included a "luxury"-size rental car, and they wouldn't rent us a "luxury" car because neither one of us was 25!

We went back for our 10th anniversary, stayed at ASM, bought DVC the following year and have returned for each anniversary since then (with a second annual trip in the fall, usually!)

KnK

September 1999, the first year they closed the parks because of a hurricane, stayed at Wilderness Lodge.

Been back every year since to celebrate our anniversary.

afavr001

My fiance and I are going on our honeymoon in January! We are staying at the Wilderness Lodge for a week. We have never stayed anywhere else except for Animal Kingdom and Never gone with out the whole family so we are both so excited:sohappy:

maleficent87

August 1987 & we stayed at Lake Buena Vista Palace with the honeymonn package. Gorgeous hotel & so exciting driving through hotel row. Only other places were Contemporary & Poly at the time. Got pictures of them building GF & wondering what kind of hotel that was going to be.

KJ1081

Earlier I mentioned that we were planning out Honeymoon and we just booked it! This May we're taking a 4 night cruise on the Disney Dream and getting married on Castaway Cay, followed by 7 nights at Pop Century :sohappy:

Dumbo2675

Honeymooners

Yes we honeymooned at Walt Disney Worl back in Nov. 1990 but we didn't stay on Disney my folks lived in Leesburg,FL at the time so we stayed there and drove back and forth each day to the parks. We will be celebrating our 20 year on Oct. 2 thru Oct 8 and staying at the All Star Movie Resort

JMishy

We honeymooned at WDW in May 2001 at the Wilderness Lodge Resort. We'll be going back for our 10 year anniversary May 2011!! :sohappy:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom