Are you a WDW Honeymooner????

Ariel484

Boardwalk Inn May 2009!..

...and going back for our second anniversary - Yacht Club June 2011! (a bit late) :sohappy:

wolf359

February of 2003, we stayed at the Contemporary.

:)

We've been back a few times since,but not for our anniversary...yet. ;)

Erika

Sept 2000 (delayed from a July wedding) at Caribbean Beach. We'd just bought a house and were trying not to overspend on vacation, but it was so hard. I was 23 years old at the time. Beautiful memories.

mrerk

Premium Member
April 1998. Wedding at the Pavillion, reception at the Contemporary, Honeymoon at the Grand Floridian, main building concierge.

wdwhoneymooner

Honeymooned in 1999 @ Yacht Club.

Had a 10 year vow renewal November 2009 on the Disney Magic while in the Carribbean. Son was my best man and daughter was the flower girl.

disneycouple07

When DH and I started talking about our wedding/honeymoon, we knew exactly where we were going - WDW. We booked 6 nights at the GF and ended up getting an upgrade to the concierge level in the main building. It was incredible and definitely spoiled us! We're celebrating our 3rd anniversary this year with a stay at the Contemporary. :D

elfshadowreaper

We're honeymooning Aug. 14-20, 2010 and staying at Caribbean Beach Resort. If we can scrounge up the money we may try staying the first two nights in the Contemporary.

DiPSU224

Married at the Poly May 26, 2006 and stayed at the Boardwalk Villas for our Honeymoon

My husband and I honeymooned at the Poly/PO Riverside from May 23-June 2 2006.

Did you happen to get married at Sunset Pointe? We saw a couple exchange vows from our room overlooking Sunset Pointe and with me being obsessed with Disney weddings, snapped a pic. I wonder if that was you!!

DrummerAlly

Honeymooned 3 weeks ago at the Yacht Club for 8 days!

We had such a wonderful time at the Yacht Club we've decided that we're going to go back there every year for our anniversary!

Ariel484

So good to hear so many people considered Disney to be their honeymoon spot! :sohappy:

You know, my husband really pushed for Disney and I was against it (I hadn't been since 1995)...I'm SO glad I agreed to it! Here we are a little over a year later and I'm the one on WDWMagic daily with our next 3 trips already planned :D

Tomi-Rocket

honeymooners from many moons ago....

We married at the Grand Floridian back in Sept. of '94. We honeymooned for a week in WDW while staying at the GF. We celebrated our 15th anniversary last year with a special vacation staying once more at the GF this time with our two boys in tow (who loved the hotel as much as we did). WDW holds many, many wonderful and special memories for me and my DH and now for my entire family. :kiss:

fruitcake

Stayed at Port Orleans French Quarter in January 1994. Back then though it was only called Port Orleans and boy was it cold. They canceled the luau at the Polynesian because of the weather. We actually went swimming at night when it was in the upper 20s-lower 30s. Heated pool so it was great...until you had to get out! :lol: We then spent a week again for our 10th wedding anniversary and stayed at Pop Century....on our request sheet that we faxed to the resort we had put "born in the 70's, met in the 80's, married in the 90's, and back to celebrate in the 00's". We had such a blast that week!

Computer Magic

Sept 2000 (delayed from a July wedding) at Caribbean Beach. We'd just bought a house and were trying not to overspend on vacation, but it was so hard. I was 23 years old at the time. Beautiful memories.
Very similar to our situation. We bought a house 6 months before the wedding and didn't want to over spend. Then we returned in March 2000.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom