Are you a WDW Honeymooner????

drossjr

Let us know if you went to the World for your honeymoon, what year and where you stayed.

Or if you're future WDW honeymooners, when and where you'll be staying.

We went back in June of 2000! :sohappy:

Just got back from our WDW Honeymoon on Monday, We spent 9 days at Animal Kingdom Jambo House Concerige level savannah view, it was awesome!:sohappy:

PineapplePrincess

We honeymooned at the Poly in August of 1994.
Stayed at CBR for our 3rd anniversary, and came back from that trip with a very special souvenir....DD now 12.
Stayed at AKL last August for our 15th anniversary.
Just got back from BC for mine & DH's b-day.
These are just our trips without DD. We've also had several in between with her.

polymissy

December 29, 2002 to January 5, 2003. Polynesian and Disney Wonder.

If I knew then what i know now...We now celebrate our anniversary at Disney at the end of January. Christmas week is just to crazy.

KJ1081

May 2011- Wedding/honeymoon on Disney Dream followed by 6 nights at WDW. We haven't booked yet put we're planning on staying at Pop.

foreverbelle

Yep!

May 28-June 6, 2006...stayed at the Caribbean Beach Resort.

If we knew then what we know now...we keep going back every year. Funny we took the entire family last week, and my older sister said. 'I didn't realize how many people honeymooned down here..'

Yep I am not alone. And I am glad we all have this in common

DisneyFan1003

Yep!

Wedding: October 4, 2003

Honeymoon: October 7 - 11, 2003 - Animal Kingdom Lodge
October 11 - 18, 2003 - Disney Magic (Western Caribbean)

One of the best trips we've ever had!!

big stitch

november honeymoon

We will be down for our honeymoon the week of thanksgiving 2010, can't wait staying at POFQ. I haven't been down for a few years my fiance hasn't been in over ten years, will be an eye openning expierence for her.:eek:

Tar Heel

Married Sept. 2008 at the Wedding Pavillion, reception at the Boardwalk, honeymooned at the Grand Floridian. We did our first anniversarry ay the Boarwalk. We tried to do things on the honeymoon that we don't usually do, which was very relaxing compared to other trips where we have been park commandos.

Tidbit

We will be spending our Disneymoon at Pop October 12-19th 2010. Can't wait! This will be my 7th or 8th trip, and his 1st!

ErickainPA

December 2001 - Wilderness Lodge, 7th floor concierge (was a free upgrade when we mentioned we were actually marrying there the next day right at the Lodge.)

Dumbo2675

answer is yes. We honneymoon at Disney in Nov. 1990 and we stayed at my folks house in Leesburg. Got up every morning and drove to Disney Parks to be for the opening stay all day then drive back home in the p.m.
And now going back to celebrate our 20th in Oct 2010 staying at the All Star Movie Resort.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom