Are you 23?

GothMickey

Wow! Talk about not feeling welcome..... But here's where I saw that info- check it out for yourself:

distantcreations.com (Check out the post from Araceli, who supposedly is a CM)

Please understand, CMs are the last people that find out anything. If they are passing around info, it is usually info found on the internet. Not saying CMs don't eventually find out the truth, but most of the time the truth is found out the same time the general public finds out.

As for this being something about going green, anything is possible. However, I am not sure going green is it.

Kamikaze

Wow! Talk about not feeling welcome..... But here's where I saw that info- check it out for yourself:

distantcreations.com (Check out the post from Araceli, who supposedly is a CM)

It doesn't have anything to do with the environment.

If it did, they would clearly wait the extra month til Earth Day.

But its not.

jt04

It doesn't have anything to do with the environment.

If it did, they would clearly wait the extra month til Earth Day.

But its not.

Unless they plan to use the month to promote whatever it is. Isn't there a new environmental movie with James Earl Jones narrating being released.

Are you 23? Maybe that is a "Leeds" number?:lol::shrug:

Did anyone get the recent Mickey Monitor? On page 7 it talks about Dave Smith saying it has to do something with the Archives staff. It didn't say much but it said he promised that the answer is worth the wait.

s8film40

3279235270_e7ed64680b_o.jpg

I find it very intriguing that the countdown clock winds down at 10:00AM PDT... 3/10/09 which happens to be the same time the Annual Shareholders Meeting is set to begin...

Rosso11

I have some information I can share with everyone. From what I have been told this is going to be an on-line fan community. I really don't have many details but it seems that Disney is trying to make one central location for all of the Disney fans to come together. From the sound of it they are going after us directly, the Disney internet fans who really have very little use for Disney.com as it is today. I don't have many details beyond that except that the 23 simply refers to the year The Walt Disney Company was founded 1923. On March 10th the full details will be revealed.

LeeLee D

I have some information I can share with everyone. From what I have been told this is going to be an on-line fan community. I really don't have many details but it seems that Disney is trying to make one central location for all of the Disney fans to come together. From the sound of it they are going after us directly, the Disney internet fans who really have very little use for Disney.com as it is today. I don't have many details beyond that except that the 23 simply refers to the year The Walt Disney Company was founded 1923. On March 10th the full details will be revealed.

If this is correct, let's hope it works better than Disney.com - which doesn't seem to work much at all.

Woozle

Interesting...

jhastings74

Without asking you to give up your source(s), can you tell us where the information came from? Park employee? Insider trading info?

Pongo

I find it very intriguing that the countdown clock winds down at 10:00AM PDT... 3/10/09 which happens to be the same time the Annual Shareholders Meeting is set to begin...

It's not that intriguing. It just means they'll announce whatever it is at the shareholders meeting... :shrug:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom