Are there any popular attractions that you do not like?

CastleBound

hmmm I really like all the rides and tolerate them all even tho some can be quite boring. there are a couple tho that I don't ride usually. Aladdin, Dumbo, Carousel, Astro Orbiter, and Barnstormer. Pooh's ride is boringgg!

SirGoofy

Well...Compared to DLP's or DL's?:shrug: I think it's great.

(ZOMG I'm a DoM!:lookaroun:lol:)

:lol:

I don't know what it is, I just don't like it very much. I hate the inclusion of Jack, personally. But even without him it just doesn't have the extra something special I feel JC, HM, BTM, and Splash have.:shrug:

SewIn2Disney

The only ride I flat out refuse to ride is Dinosaur. The dark, noise and constant jerking don't bide well with me.

The only ride I've never been on is Stitchs Great Escape----and I don't plan on going on it either. Other than that one, I've been on everything else in Disney.

The rides that I'm not a fan of include: POTC, HM, and Bugs Life

janoimagine

For me it would be the Sea's with Nemo and Friends. I feel it has no place in Epcot. The Living Seas was far better, but hey ... I understand, Disney has to sell it's share of Nemo T-shirts.

ttalovebug

Gran Fiesta Tour!!!! I don't care if the last one was a bit outdated, it was a nice, relaxing ride. It was also actually about Mexico. This one is so annoying, it's basically "Finding Donald". I can't stand it.

WDW_Emily

Stitchs great escape...oh wait thats not popular.:lookaroun

Dumbo is over rated i know its a classic but its not worth the 45 minute wait to ride in the air for 35 seconds

yankspy

Ah but it will, give it time :lol: As for me, it's not that I dislike it but I haven't done Star Tours in years. Rollercoaster simulator rides......big deal. Same reason I stopped doing Body Wars long before they closed it. Even though it's a simulator I will do Mission Space since that lift off effect is so cool. And if we count American Idol as an attraction versus a show, then that's the ONLY thing on property I can say I dislike and won't walk in.
I could not agree more. I am not sure why Star Tours always gets so much hype. I wish they would skip the awaited refurb and start over.

I am a little surprised at all the hate for CBJ. Great attraction/show IMO.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom