Are there any popular attractions that you do not like?

EPCOT Explorer

I could not agree more. I am not sure why Star Tours always gets so much hype. I wish they would skip the awaited refurb and start over.

I am a little surprised at all the hate for CBJ. Great attraction/show IMO.

Agreed.:eek: 1971 Classic!

*is very happy CoP is not in this thread*

DizneyPryncess

I'm not a thrill ride person...so I tend to dislike a ton of popular rides. They're done with amazing detail, so it's not that I think they are bad rides. I just can't ride them.

-Tower of Terror
-Splash Mountain
-Space Mountain
-Mission: Space

:eek:

Andy Walker

To everyone who has said Mission Space, I agree.It is awful.It truly ruined my day the one time I rode it.I felt dizzy and sick for the rest of the day.What makes it worse is that it replaced Horizons, which I loved.

Pumbas Nakasak

Heading for the great escape.
High School Musical, its hellish as its twisted cousin Block Farty Bash. Id rather watch a Woody Allen film than either of those again. Then again maybe thats going too far.

Disneybear

'Peter Pans Flight' an apparently popular ride about an animated movie that appears to have no animation in the characters it displays throughout. It needs updated and some decent AA's put in there.

I do like the ride system and vehicles though.

The other attraction that I dont like because I come off it feeling sick is 'Ellen's Energy Adventure', I can go on any Mission Space: Orange or any rollercoaster in the parks without any problem, but that ride always makes me ill due to the volume level during the movie sections. It's way to loud for me and is at such a level it does something to my head and makes me feel sick.

Disneybub

Its got to be Dinosaur!! i got stuck on it for 20 mins in the dark, and they didnt even know we were stuck in there!!!
Although even before it happened i found it way too "jerky" i always come off it feeling ill.

Figment632

Original Poster
It's not an attraction but I'd have to say Reflections of Earth even though I'm an Epcot guy. It has a great beginning and ending but the middle part is dreadful. The whole laser light part puts me to sleeep.

njDizFan

another vote for CBJ, the animitronics and idea are fine but the content is horrible. The songs, the characterizations...

also, went on the orignal M:S and it ruined my day, felt dizzy and nauseous for the rest of the day.

bgraham34

I have to say the two rides that I have been on and I do hate besides Stich are Tea Cups and Asto Orbiter. Both of those get me really sick. I will never ever do them again.

harveyt0206

While I hate to ever say anything negative about my favorite place on earth, I am not able to ride Mission:Space, or any of the "simulator" type rides. It sends my motion sickness into overdrive :hurl: and I feel like crap for the rest of the day.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom