Are there any popular attractions that you do not like?

Ralphlaw

Little Argument here

How can you not be a fan of HM that's like saying "I like disney, but I wish they'd get rid of the Castle"

Yes, I am probably off the mainstream in this respect, but it may have more to do with the fact that my kids are relatively young and get scared on the ride. I DO appreciate the effects and the theming and the humor, but overall I probably just don't care for things that try to scare me but ultimately do not. Hey, enjoy all you want, and if I were in my teens I'd be on it, lots. Maybe I'm at that stage in life when truly scary things include letters from the IRS, bad news on Wall Street, employee issues, health scares for myself and my family, or concerns regarding my kids.

Haunted Mansion is certainly impressive at many levels, but I prefer other things much better. When at Magic Kingdom, I prefer Buzz Lightyear, the TTA, Monsters Inc., Swiss Family Treehouse (believe it or not) and the mountains. Even the train is relaxing and fun for me, and Crystal Palace and Spectromagic are must sees. That's why Disney is great; there's something for everyone, and be happy that my avoidance of HM let's you through it just a little more quickly.

toystory 3

OMG Soarin', by far the worst ride in Epcot! I still do not see why people wait to see a video about California in Florida. I saw in at Disneyland and it was ok and when they moved it to Disneyworld I thought it was going to be about Orlando but I waited an hour to watch the exact same video???

C&D

I stay away from Tower of Terror, It's a Small World, Stitches Great Escape, Finding Nemo, The Musical, The French Pavillion Movie. (not that there's anything wrong with any of these, just not my cup of tea.

Jedeye80

Yeah its a small world,absolutly hate it,nearly as much as stitch but not as much as lights motors action. Can't stand the music,n to me it seems to be the same scene all the way round with different colours

Andy Walker

It's not an attraction but I'd have to say Reflections of Earth even though I'm an Epcot guy. It has a great beginning and ending but the middle part is dreadful. The whole laser light part puts me to sleeep.
I'm guessing they couldn't afford to do it every night if it was fifteen minutes of fireworks.That's why it gets a little 'padding' in the middle.A great show, though.

pluto1964

Its a small world. Its OK when it is really hot and you need to sit down for a while, but once you've done it once or twice, that music.....

Chevross

I've never really liked the Jungle Cruise to be honest, it's ok but I just don't really care for it that much. I hate IASW and SGE with a passion.

baz212

Test Track. It is the most over-hyped ride in WDW and it is boring and never works right. I first rode it shortly after it opened and was expecting a huge e-ticket thrill ride and got I don't know what. The only reason I go on it at all is that my DS5 likes it. I want world of motion back. :brick:

JustInTime

I must say...after really thinking about it, there are really no rides that I don't like. I guess there are some I am ok with skipping. I have never, ever thought after I got off a ride, "hmmm, I regret that one". Or, "oh my gosh, that was the worst ride I have ever been on!". I just don't see the point in hating any of them(besides some of the films in Epcot).

Disneykidder

I am not a big fan of...please don't lynch me, SSE. I used toi ride it when I would go with my friends just to cool off and take a short nap. Sorry, I know there are serious die hard SSE lovers but it is not for me.

I LOVE roller coasters and big upside rides but I do not like BTMR. I feel too jostled on it, like my head is banging. Sorry people.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom