Rumor Another DHS Closure?

Cmdr_Crimson

With the surge of visitors arriving at DHS in 2019 for SW:GE, this is a great marketing opportunity for fans to also reconnect with the franchise prior to Indy 5 releasing in 2020.

Yeah but, they missed an opportunity with the 4th one...

Honestly with the stunt show....How much second unit footage do they really need for Raiders from 37 years ago....

Coaster Lover

In the Parks
No
I'm curious how would they do an Indy boat ride that didn't resemble Jungle Cruise in many ways (more snakes maybe?)

One word...

U5drvDBnxjWJMG96y3s5xTa15ZZqtkZ_1680x8400.jpeg

deWild

If universal can build Transformers in 10 months, Disney could put up an E-Ticket in the same amount of time I bet. Granted, the attraction would be mostly screens.

GoofGoof

Premium Member
If universal can build Transformers in 10 months, Disney could put up an E-Ticket in the same amount of time I bet. Granted, the attraction would be mostly screens.
Transformers is probably my second favorite ride at Universal, but they would never do something like that at Disney and it has nothing to do with screens. It’s just a big warehouse which sorta fits in the area of the park it’s in, but it’s still pretty ugly and would never fly at Disney. Sometimes Disney goes to the other extreme with elaborate rock work and scenery taking priority over actual ride experience (FLE).

I’d rather see them wait until SW opens to close the stunt show and then build a whole new Indy land. E-ticket ride, restaurant, shops and maybe a show or a few minor attractions. I know it’s waiting forever but I’d rather have something really well done and wait then quickly cram a great ride into a warehouse that’s an eye sore for the whole park.

Bacon

With a new Indy film, OMD became WDP and frozen 2 in the singalong next year it comes down to 4
Indy ❌
Frozen ❌
WDP ❌
Disney Jr ❓
Little mermaid ❓
Batb ❓
Fantasmic ❓

matt9112

So then an Indy ride would be a Jurassic Park ride without the dino's? OK, I can see that, but, what would the overall theme of the scenery be that we are going to witness on the rest of the ride?

theme wise more like journey to Atlantis at SeaWorld? lots of dark show scenes...ahmmm a couple dark show scenes that build up to a drop maybe have a second small drop somewhere.

NeedMoreMickey

I finally saw Fantasmic for the first time in March. I enjoyed the show but couldn’t help thinking this is a lot of space that is only used part time. Most of our spring trips the show isn’t every night. Not saying I want the show to end but I wouldn’t be surprised if it happened since there are other fireworks in the park and Disney has used TOT for projection show.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom