Animal Kingdom's 10th Anniversary: A Wild Decade Preliminary Information

One Lil Spark

EPCOT Center Defender
Hope everyone is having an amazing time down there right now and that Jackie's birthday dinner tonight at Boma is awesome. (I think he told me Jason's bday was a few days ago, so Happy Birthday to you too, Jason!)

Wish I could be there tomorrow with everyone. If there's another dvd offered by Matt, I'll be sure to get that when it's available so I can live vicariously again! :wave:

Spyne

Well, tomorrow's the big day! Too bad I can't be there for it though. Let's hope those of you who will be there will keep us updated with pics/videos, and what not. Have fun tomorrow! :D

Figment1986

-finishes charging batteries...-

-finishes testing new 4 gig card-

-finishes clearing a lot fo space for photos-

-finishes writing up sick note to give to professor after event-

-finishes everything else-

I think im almost ready for tomorrow!

Figment82

I'll be there for the opening festivities up through Joe Rohde's talk, then I need to head off to work - so I hope to see some of you there!

One Lil Spark

EPCOT Center Defender
Another text update: The group ride on Everest has just begun! :sohappy:

Wish I could be there, but getting updates every so often with pictures and such from Jackie is really helping.

ClemsonTigger

Naturally Grumpy
Sunny with a high of 80 for Orlando today...guess Adam had control of the weather as well! :D :sohappy:
Enjoy all...although you won't be able to enjoy the Epcot25 group shower in your AK festivities.

coasterphil

Stupid final exam. I really wish I could've been there this morning, but school had other plans for me. I ended up trying to go to MK to make up for it, but it was packed so I decided to come back here and wait for all the updates on the fun stuff I missed.

One Lil Spark

EPCOT Center Defender
One Lil Spark; any chance of posting Jackies Pics?

Oh darn it! He's sent me so many messages today on my phone that they deleted (I have it set on auto delete) :(

Let me see if he can resend some to me and I'll try to post them. They're all from cell phones, so they're not the best quality.

One Lil Spark

EPCOT Center Defender
Martin,

I just talked to Jackie and he said he could probably send me a picture of their group photo on my phone. If/when I get it, I'll post it. He also said that he thinks someone from the group will get on tonight and post pictures for the masses.

Hope that helps. :wave:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom