Animal Kingdom's 10th Anniversary: A Wild Decade Preliminary Information

Disney_Freak429

*waits for more* glad everyone is having a good time down there. I am sure the updates will start rolling in now all the events are over with. On a side note the WWW registration page is showing nothing but a blank page for me.(no form to fill out or anything but has the rest of the site showing (tabs,boarders,ect.)) Anyone have a clue why its not showing up for me? I tried using both Internet Explorer & Firefox but no luck. Other then that can't wait for those pictures.

jedimaster1227

Original Poster
Sunny with a high of 80 for Orlando today...guess Adam had control of the weather as well! :D :sohappy:
Enjoy all...although you won't be able to enjoy the Epcot25 group shower in your AK festivities.

We couldn't have asked for more perfect weather! :D

*waits for more* glad everyone is having a good time down there. I am sure the updates will start rolling in now all the events are over with. On a side note the WWW registration page is showing nothing but a blank page for me.(no form to fill out or anything but has the rest of the site showing (tabs,boarders,ect.)) Anyone have a clue why its not showing up for me? I tried using both Internet Explorer & Firefox but no luck. Other then that can't wait for those pictures.

I just checked the form and it seems to be working fine. Try restarting your internet browser, and if that doesn't work, let me know and we'll manually add you to our roster. :wave:

Huh?

Sounds like everyone is having a great time! Congrats on another successful event, Adam and co!

Thank you very much! It was really a great event, and is just making the wait until September more difficult for me already... :animwink:

ChrisFL

Premium Member
:( Wish I could have made it, but I started having some medical issues last night and went to the E.R. instead (but I think I'm going to be ok!)

Spyne

Congrats Adam and your team on another successful event. :D I'm sure there were many memorable moments throughout the whole day! Happy 10th Disney's Animal Kingdom!

Matpez

I hope you have arranged for someone to tape the events, especially Joe's presentation (if possible) so that those of us who can't attend might be able to enjoy it.

So back to this...
there was absolutely no indication anywhere (text or announced) that photos and video were not allowed... so...
It's all on video!
Will work on sharing VERY SOON!
:wave:

Edit: Just saw this: http://www.wdwpress.com/mousemail/images/EarthDay_Video.html
(Notice that both Val & Joe are wearing their blue lanyards) :eek:

Matpez

Special Merchandise:
IMG_2760.JPG

IMG_2761.JPG

IMG_2762.JPG

IMG_2763.JPG

Matpez

John Corigliano doing his "History Walk"

IMG_2774.JPG

WDW Celebrations gives it's first charitable donation in a small ceremony:

IMG_2805.JPG

We got stuck on Dinosaur... twice... for over 20 minutes... in the complete dark...no breakdown announcements, no lights, nothing except constant rocking of our car.. good times!

IMG_2830.JPG

EpcotServo

We got stuck on Dinosaur... twice... for over 20 minutes... in the complete dark...no breakdown announcements, no lights, nothing except constant rocking of our car.. good times!

IMG_2830.JPG

:lol:
Good times! I can't wait to see the night-vision video John got!
:D

It was a really great day, and I was glad to be a part of it!

Update with (not as good) pictures coming sometime today.

Disney_Freak429

Thanks for the video & all the great pictures Matt. The only thing I have to say I am kicking myself over is not being able to meet Joe but one day I will one day. I look forward to joining everyone again in Sept. for WWW.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom