Animal Kingdom's 10th Anniversary: A Wild Decade Preliminary Information

Figment1986

Where are those grand group photos that were taken secretly... I have yet to see any surface.. I didn't get one taken with my camera... and was hoping to get one for part 3 of a wild decade report... it will go between someones head... and someone taken the photo...

EpcotServo

There was one on Mousetimes, but I'm still waiting for the good bridge ones.

Still waiting for lots more photos and videos really.
:lol:

Figment1986

There was one on Mousetimes, but I'm still waiting for the good bridge ones.

Still waiting for lots more photos and videos really.

videos will come when i have time.... ever hear of finals? i got on on thursday... so i will work on the history walk with "Tom" then....

besides, he has to be home to see it anyway... lol

almost got another 50 photos ready for part 3... just waiting on a good group photo and permission for it

brkgnews

The "bridge" group photos were taken by some of our event partners, and frankly all of us from the core team are just now getting home (since none of our vacations started until after we took care of the event for y'all ;)) and haven't received the photos yet (to my knowledge). Patience, grasshoppers. :)

EpcotServo

The "bridge" group photos were taken by some of our event partners, and frankly all of us from the core team are just now getting home (since none of our vacations started until after we took care of the event for y'all ;)) and haven't received the photos yet (to my knowledge). Patience, grasshoppers. :)

Lazy vactioneer! Some of us want to look at pictures from a day we were there in person. Have fun on your own time!

(Oh, and J.J. wants those pictures of Spiderman on his desk PRONTO!)

Figment1986

actually... he's the 2nd core member I saw... but i only made the request anyway since someone might have the official glossy ready anyway...

brkgnews

Soon as we get the photos, I'll post a link.

In the meantime, we suggest the following alternate attractions. :lookaroun

Figment1986

Soon as we get the photos, I'll post a link.

In the meantime, we suggest the following alternate attractions. :lookaroun

Been on that.... but the lines too long, and the theme doesn't make sence...

the detail is not as good as the detail on everest or even detail for california screemin' as well :lookaroun

Lee

Adventurer
I'm enjoying the photos I've seen and look forward to more.

When I get a moment I'll post a photo of my latest, most significant discovery at Animal Kingdom: THE SECRET CHAIR!:lookaroun

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom