An unofficial April 2008 thread!

sbkline

I didn't want to flatter myself by thinking I'm important enough to be able to use the word "official" in any of my thread topics, but as I'm sitting here bored at home on my day off, I thought I'd see who else is going in April.

I know it's 8 long months away, but I thought it would be neat to see who all is going and maybe we could arrange some meetings...either a big group meeting, or just a bunch of one on one meetings among different people who are going to be there at the same time.

I'm planning for April 13-21. What about anyone else?

sbkline

Original Poster
Glad everything made it to you SB. Arriving on the 11th here. Hope you have a great trip!!

Thanks! :wave: We leave two weeks from tommorrow. We just went grocery shopping (probably our last shopping run before vacation) and we finished buying our snacks for the trip as well. We have a refrigerator out in the garage filled with our road tripping goodies. :slurp:

So what's your itinerary look like?

Upvote 0

JxnMan20

Thanks! :wave: We leave two weeks from tommorrow. We just went grocery shopping (probably our last shopping run before vacation) and we finished buying our snacks for the trip as well. We have a refrigerator out in the garage filled with our road tripping goodies. :slurp:

So what's your itinerary look like?

This is my first solo trip (finally! :lol:) so my itinerary looks great!! Probably going to hit PPP after I arrive Friday evening. Thinking about doing Segway Around the World on Saturday morning, but haven't decided to book it, yet. The rest of the trip is as it comes. Can't wait to have 6 days of enjoying the World on my own.

How long of a drive is for you guys? Normally a 10 hour drive for me, but I'm flying this trip.

Less than 2 weeks now!! :sohappy:

Upvote 0

sbkline

Original Poster
Only 5 days left!

We plan to leave around 6 or 6:30 AM (Central Time) on Saturday morning and drive until 11 PM or so Eastern Time on Saturday night. Hopefully we'll get to Gainsville or a little past that before we stop over in a motel for the night.

Upvote 0

fizzle75

Our flight leaves Asheville,NC at around 2:30pm on Thursday, so in less than 48 hours from now we should be settling into our room at Animal Kingdom Lodge Villas!:sohappy:

...and hopefully feeling much, much better.

Upvote 0

Philo

Our flight leaves Asheville,NC at around 2:30pm on Thursday, so in less than 48 hours from now we should be settling into our room at Animal Kingdom Lodge Villas!:sohappy:

I didn't realise those we're already completed! I though the construction work was going on till 2009 or is this part of another development / refurb?

Upvote 0

Disneyfan2000

5 days for me!!! Leavin providence RI at 630 arrivin at 11, stayin at Fort Wilderness and going to the PPP on the 16th! Doing my senior pics down there andddd going on the Keys to the kingdom tour.. I CANT WAITT!!!

Upvote 0

RedGear

I cant wait. . . only 3 more days and i will be down there. . . only three more days. .. but really 4, stupid late night flight. I can't wait! We are getting so excited, and I haven't really packed yet!!!! :p

Upvote 0

Gooch

Welcome back Gooch! Hope you had a great trip. How were the crowds?

Arriving in 72 hours here! Wooooo Hooooo!

It wasn't what we had hoped it would be (due to the horrible weather) but we made the best of it. It was a little crowded, but not too bad. I'll be posting a TR sometime later tonight, hopefully.

Anyhow, have a great time! I know how exciting/painful it is to have a trip just a few short days away, but it'll be here in no time! :D

Upvote 0

3fordisney

We leave Saturday!!! :D

We will leave our house at about 4 am so we can get there in the afternoon. I am soooo excited!!!:ROFLOL:

I've started packing and I cannot wait to get there!!

Yeah!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:sohappy:

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom