An Official September 2008 thread

Mickey&Minnie

Like everyone else we are waiting on the phone waiting ever so patiently.

Just wanted to know who else is going in September and taking part in the free dining offer.

DisneyGigi

My trip actually starts in August (29th) but I wanted to wish everyone a safe & fun trip! It really got here quick. Can't wait to read everyone's report. :wave:

Upvote 0

Ravenclaw87

Only 27 days left for us! It's my first time doing free dining, so I'm anxious to read everyone's TRs about it.

Going to be at Pop from Sept. 20-27 for my 21st birthday!!! :)

Upvote 0

WildLodgeFan

Ahh . . . we are just days away from September! I can't believe how many forum members are going (of course, many taking advantage of the great free dining!).

Hope everyone has a grand and magical (I had to say it folks) time at WDW and that everyone will share details and pics about return.

So to all us September travelers, let's give a big woot!

Upvote 0

RebeccaMA

16 more days until we get on the plane for us! Yippee!

One of my coworkers will be there Aug. 31-Sept 6th. She comes back, we work together for 4 days, and then I go. Yay! I've been counting down her trip almost as much as my own. LOL!

Upvote 0

imamouse

I'll be at WDW just after free dining, so I hope the crowds are light. Of course opening w/e for F&W could ramp them up - at least at Epcot, but Epcot handles crowds well, so it's all good. And anyway - I'll be at WDW :sohappy:!

I hope everyone has a magical visit "home."

Upvote 0

WildLodgeFan

I'll be at WDW just after free dining, so I hope the crowds are light. Of course opening w/e for F&W could ramp them up - at least at Epcot, but Epcot handles crowds well, so it's all good. And anyway - I'll be at WDW :sohappy:!

I hope everyone has a magical visit "home."

Sounds like we will be there at the same time!

Upvote 0

disneytopdog

September 6 is closing in fast. I am making TO DO list for my employees while I am gone today......WE HAVE CROSSED INTO THE SINGLE DIGITS.

Is there anyone else staying at POFQ Sept 6-10?

Upvote 0

colleen2997

I am leaving in 13 days!!! 9/10-9/17!!! AKL!
I am going with my husband, 10 year old daughter and it will be first time taking our 18 month old. In-Laws are going with us for 1st time.
I am having a lot of anxiety over possible hurricane activity. RIght now according to weather channel, there are 4 "areas of interest" in the Atlantic that may turn into Tropical Storms. I just don't want it to be grey skies and pouring rain the whole time!! I am keeping my fingers crossed for decent weather. I guess that is the risk you take with September in Florida.

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom