An Official September 2008 thread

Mickey&Minnie

Like everyone else we are waiting on the phone waiting ever so patiently.

Just wanted to know who else is going in September and taking part in the free dining offer.

Ringo8n24

9/25-9/29 for a tax workshop staying at POR, then playing on the weekend after the workshop.:p I cannot get too sad that it is short because I have our family vacation at WL on 10/25 so I can really get my Disney "fix".:)

Upvote 0

Damian31

I'm another one of the September visitors.... Myself and my partner are heading down September 13-21st and staying at POFQ, and we're on the free dining plan.

I'm one of those crazy planners... our ADRs were done at the 180 day mark, and we even have daily itineraries planned out. If nothing else, it helps us from staring at the map and arguing what to do next! While I'm willing to 'wing it' on a trip to the beach, with so much to see and do at Disney, I just can't see doing it without a plan.

:ROFLOL:this made me laugh....I am also a crazy planner and did exactly the same thing at the 180 day mark and a day to day plan. We will be there on the 18th September to 1st october. 21 Days to go!!!

Upvote 0

amandagibbins

We also have only 18 days to go we are going to celebrate our forth wedding anniversary while we are there 16th-30th september we cannot wait. One more pay day (to get the rest of my $$$$$$$$) then we can blow it all in two weeks:lol:

Upvote 0

Mansionbutler

Whoo hoo!

9 more day for us! Looking forward to staying in CBR for the first time and doing Hoopdie and Spirit of aloha dinner show's. See you all down there the 5th-12th.

Upvote 0

aj_steig

6 more days!!! 3 more work days...I love the fact that Monday is a holiday. It will give me some time to pack and get ready! :sohappy::sohappy::sohappy:

Upvote 0
We'll be there in ten days and are watching weather websites obsessively. Is anyone else worried about the lurking storms? Specifically, do you think Hannah is going to slam Orlando?

Maybe I'm just too much of a worry wart.

Upvote 0

WildLodgeFan

We'll be there in ten days and are watching weather websites obsessively. Is anyone else worried about the lurking storms? Specifically, do you think Hannah is going to slam Orlando?

I'm closing my eyes and ignoring these. :lol: I imagine I'll start keeping an eye a little closer to our travel date.

Upvote 0

Mansionbutler

I would love to hear about your experience at the Luau - it's been 18 years since we have went and we are returning on our trip this year.
When i get home i will post about the Luau. it should be fun i have been to a real one when on our honeymoon so i am not expecting it to be as good. but will keep ya know!

Upvote 0

Zipadeedoodah

I'm doing the same thing...I'm looking at the storm updates about 4 times a day...trying to stay positive though.

As far as Hanna goes...historically, storms that form and take the projected path as this, get pushed E or NE before they hit the U.S. - so that's something to remember. Keeping our fingers crossed!!! :lookaroun

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom